⎯⎯ ୨ Chapter six ୧ ⎯⎯

Start from the beginning

"You understand me right? He's a human man. Now tell me where he is!" Natsu said, arms crossed at the monster.

"Seriously natsu? Crossing your arms at the monster? Yes that will definitely make him awnser you" violet said looking at natsu smiling shaking her head.

"Shut up violet. Wait when did you get here?!?" Natsu said, only now realising violet was Infront of him.

Violet sighed, and turned her back to natsu facing the monster.

"Human..man..?" The monster said, almost like he was thinking.

"That's right! NOW WHERE ARE YOU HIDING HIM!" Natsu shouted, pointing towards the monster.

"Don't you think your jumping to conclusions?!" Lucy said, looking fo natsu frantically feeling slightly bad for the monster.

The monster started pointing towards a hall waving his hand up and down. "Man!!" The monster spoke excitedly.

"Hey! I think he's going to tell me something!" Natsu said, running to where the monster was standing. Suddenly the monster kicked him out of a hole and started dancing.

"Me no like human man! Me like woman!" He said, waving his arms in the air like a maniac. Violet ran to where natsu got pushed out, trying to pear over to see if she can see natsu.

Suddenly, while pearing over Lucy screamed. Turning around, violet saw the monster right behind her. The monster grabbed violet from behind, picking her up.

"HEY! PUT ME DOWN!" Violet spoke, angerly trying to get out of the monsters grasps.

"Me like woman" the monster repeated, looking at violet creepily. Normally, violet would snicker or say a sarcastic comeback. But she couldn't. She was to busy trying to understand what the monster would do.

Suddenly, she heard Lucy speaking
"OPEN, GATE OF THE BULL. TAURUS" Lucy shouts, pointing the key Infront of her.

A bright light shined, when the light disappeared stood a bull with a huge axe almost the same size of the monster.

"WOAH! THAT BULL HAS A AXE!" Violet said, still being held by the monster.

The bull, moo'd while Lucy was standing behind him. "I Should warn you monkey! Taurus is one of the most powerful celestial spirits I have acquired!" Lucy said, confidently.

Suddenly, the bull turned towards Lucy "oh wow miss Lucy! I almost forgot what a nice figure you have, why don't you come over here and give me a smooch!" He said, hearts also in his eyes.

"What." Violet said, confused on what she just heard

Lucy sighed "oh yeah. And he's a big perv too."

"No touch my woman!!!" The monster suddenly said anger lacing his voice.

Taurus looked towards the monster. "Your woman?!? Those fighting words you moookey!" Taurus said, gathering his weapon at the ready.

"Get him!" Lucy shouted at Taurus pointing towards the monster.

The monster threw violet to the side, making her smash her back against the ice wall before charging towards Taurus.

Violet screamed in pain, making Lucy run towards her.

"Ouch, that hurts." Violet cracked out. Her back, feeling if it was to be tapped. It would snap inhalf.

Taurus slashes his axe to the ground, making ice fly everywhere while the monster dodged the attacks.

Lucy looked towards the fight "he's fast!" She said  highly surprised. Suddenly out of no where natsu comes back, but kicks Taurus in the face!?