the first attack

I was currently at Wes's house watching a movie with him, well he was more than I was. I was currently falling asleep with my head on his chest and his arm around my waist. His eyes were on me, I could see him out of the corner of my eyes. I tilted my head to look up at him and smiled. And out of know where he blurted out the words.

"Iloveyou" He said quickly.

"I l..love you" He said stuttering on the word. I sat up and looked up at him in awe. I just smiled and pressed out foreheads together leaving barely any space between our lips.

"I love you too Wes" I said and shortly after he connected out lips. They fit like puzzle pieces, the kiss got deeper. He pressed his lips up against my jaw and then down to my neck, I let out a breath. Then I heard footsteps.

"Wes" I said quickly, then again

"Wes" this time his face moved away from my neck.

"Your mom's home" the footsteps were moving fast, then the door flew open and in the doorway stood Judy Hicks, Wes's mother. It almost looked like she let out a breath of relief.

"Thank god" she murmured.

"Hey mom... is everyone ok" Wes asked worrying about his mother.

"Tara was-" she paused making me wory about Tara. "Tara was stabbed, 7 times" she said. Tears threatened to spill out of my eyes.

"Is sh-he okk, is she alive" I asked stuttering.

Judy replied quickly, "She's alive, she's not ok though, it's amazing she's made it through being stabbed 7 times. She's in the hospital.

Wes looked up with a solemn face, "do you know who did this?

When Judy replied she looked even more upset, "it was someone in a Fucking Ghostface mask"

She looked to me, "Yn I want you to tell your mom and tell her your staying here tonight, Wes check to make sure your windows are locked, and keep you door open with your-" He cut her off

"With my tazer and pepper spray near, got it" he said hopping out of bed going to his window and then grabbing the items off the dresser.

"I'll be down the hall, yell if you need anything" Said Judy.

"Goodnight" both me and Wes replied. I slid into bed scared. I curled up to his chest and his arms were around my waist under his comforter.

"Shit. I need to call my mom" I sat up in bed. The phone rang. And then she picked up.

Phone call with Mom

Mom- hello? Yn? Thank God! Are you ok ? Are you still at the hicks?

Me- hey momma, yes I'm at the Hicks, Judy's home with me and Wes right now. I'm as safe as possible, I'll be home tommorow alright. Lock up the house.

Mom- alright, wait don't come home tommorow unless your with someone. Im having you stay with the Hicks while im out of town on buisness. And call me everyday let me know exactly what your doing, understand! I'm glad your safe. Alright I love you, goodnight.

Call Ended

I put my self back by Wes in the same position as earlier. He looked down at me. "I promise you.... I swear on my life I'll keep you safe. I'll protect you with all I have. I love you so much... I can't loose you". Said Wes looking my directly I'm my eyes.

"Wes..we have each other. And you won't loose me, and I won't loose you, well get through this together. We'll keep each other safe" I said as I put my hand ontop of his that was laying on the side of my face.

"I love you so much Wesley Hicks" I gave him a small kiss, then slow started to drift off to sleep.