senior year

Your 18 and the rest of the group are 19

It was the 2nd week os senior year, and for some reason Wes wasn't at school yet. I just got out of calculus and was heading to lunch with my best friend Mindy. We were currently on the topic of which Quinton Tarantino movie was best.

"No yn, I'm telling you the Kill Bill movies and Once Apon a Time on Hollywood are definitely better than Pulp Fiction" she said

"Woah woah woah, you said which movie not movies, and Pulp Fiction it's just superior-" I said before she cut me off.

"No it's no-" she said before I cut her off when I asked her

"I honestly don't care anymore, anyway do know where Wes is, I haven't seen him yet today" I asked her as we walked out the doors to our friend groups usual spot.

"No, I haven't seen your boyfriend today, who's that" she said pointing at some blonde dude sitting at our table.

"Hey blonde dude-" I yelled before she cut me off elbowing me.

"What are you doing" she whisper yelled back at me.

"Who are you... are why the hell are you wearing my boyfriends hoodie" I yelled again. As we got closer to the picnic table, the guy turned around.

"Hollllyy shitt" said Mindy as the blonde guy turned out to be the one and only Wesley Hicky. I started to jog up to the table. Wes walked around the table and met me in a hug. I put my hands around my neck. And he put his around my waist.

"So, this is why you weren't here?" I asked running my through his new bleached hair.

"Yeah, why? You dont like it" he questioned.

I stood up on my toes and got closer to his face and put my hand on the sides of his face.

"No, i love it" i said kissing him, then we got interupted by Mindy and the rest of my friends, plus my sister.

"My eyes, my eyes" Mindy moaned dramaticly.

"Yeah, were here too" said my sister as they all went to sit down at the table. Me and Wes went to sit down at the table.

"So when did that happen" said Chad. I quickly stomped on his foot and lay my head on Wes's sholder.

"Owww!" Said Chad.

I laughed."Sorry.... reflex"