Full Moon

3rd Person POV

While standing in the balcony Rimuru decided to go for a stroll in the ruins of a fallen kingdom that is destroyed by veldora 100 years ago.

Rimuru's POV

'The moons sure is beautiful tonight'

"Snowflake tell me why is there a destroyed Kingdom in the west from here" I asked.

"Oh that's the Kingdom of a Demon Lord that is destroyed by Veldora" Velzard said while sweating a little.

"I must say he is quite a trouble maker" I said then drink my wine.

"A... actually I tried to educate him but he doesn't listen to me or Velgrynd" She replied.

"I see but you still tried" I said while smiling then pat her head.

Velzard POV.

' I thought big brother will get mad at me for what I did to Veldora but he seems to understand it. Well atleast big brother pat me hehehe'

" Snowflake I will go for a stroll for the moment" He said.

" Oh okay big brother do you want me to come with you?" I replied.

" Hehe no need snowflake you should take some rest for today okay" He replied while patting my head once again and he then flew to the sky.

Ruin's

Luminous POV.

'Tsk the memory of the destruction of my kingdom is still fresh to my mind that damn lizard. I will never forgive him for what he did to my beloved kingdom and to those lovely night roses'

"Atleast the moon is beautiful tonight" I said to myself.

"It sure is" Someone replied that got me alerted.

"Where are you show yourself at once!!"  I shouted.

"You don't need to be alarmed I am not a threat" the voice replied behind my ear and I immediately attack the voice.

Rimuru's POV

I arrived to the ruins of the kingdom Veldora destroyed. It sure is a waste of a kingdom. This place have a nice view and rich in resources. I take a walk and then I saw a beautiful lady or to be precise a vampire. And I approached her and kinda scare her and she then attack me. Well she can't really do any damage to me so I catch her arm and pin her against the wall.

"*Giggle* I must say you look more beautiful closer" I said.

"Let me go you bastard" she replied.

"I wasn't gonna do anything you know then you attack me out of nowhere" I replied and she look straight to me and she got a little red.

'Did I do something indecent'

Luminous POV

'This individual is strong even stronger than me just who is he' I said to myself and then the moonlight reach to his face.

"Handsome...." I said out loud and he then smile.

"Well thank you for that and I'm sorry about this situation" he said and then let me go.

"Sneaking around people is a indecent thing to do" I replied while looking to my left.

"I'm sorry about that I was just taking a walk and then I saw you" He replied.

"Mhmm you could just say hello you know" I replied 'Just who is this handsome guy personally I don't give a shit about male but this one is somewhat special'.

"Please forgive me I just couldn't resist your beauty that I did such thing" he said which makes me blush.

"Stop with the flattery" I replied a little loud.

"*Giggle" I apologise once again so may I ask why a beautiful lady like yourself doing in this place " he asked.

"This place used to be my Kingdom before it got destroyed this place also grows my most favorite flower the night roses but it can't grow here anymore" I said with a low voice.

"I see since it's the fault of my kin I shall do something about this" he said which make me confused then suddenly the whole place shines and then roses started to grow to be more specific the night roses I thought was gone.

Rimuru's POV

After I restored the land I then grow some night roses.

"Do you like it" I asked.

"Yes but how did you do it this land is completely destroyed because of the dense magicule that is release here" she asked.

"That's a secret" I replied and take one of her hand and give it a kiss which make her blush.

"May I ask for your name" I asked while looking to her red and blue eyes.

"Luminous.... Luminous Valentine" she replied in a low voice.

"I hope you like my gift for you Luminous" I said

"I like it and May I know your name aswell?" She asked which make me smile.

"Rimuru.... Rimuru Tempest" I replied.

"It seems it's time for me to leave" I said and let go of her hand.

"Will I meet you again" She asked.

"Yes of course we can meet here if you want" I replied and then flew.

Luminous POV

'This person is one of a kind his the only man who makes me act and feel this way.'

"Rimuru... I will remember that" I said and pick some roses and head back to ruberios.

(College life sucks)
I start uploading again but not frequently.