Red Headed Demon

Velzard POV

I'm guiding my older brother to meet my partner Guy but I have a huge problem right now.

'What if Guy anger my brother!? Oh my god I need to prepare if everything goes wrong I need to improvise a plan'

"Brother would you like a tour in the castle first I will call for guide for you while I prepare a meal for all of us" I said.

"Sure I would love too" he replied which makes me relieve for a second.

"Then it's settled Rain and Mizari come here!" I yelled a little loud.

"Yes Velzard-sama" they said after they appear in front of me.

"Please give my guess a tour in the castle while I will prepare some food for all of us" I said.

"As you wish Velzard-sama" Mizari replied.

"And make sure not anger him" I whispered to them.

After that I ran to the main room to order some demon to take the best food out there immediately.

Rain POV

Who is this man? Velzard-sama said we give him a tour and not to anger him. Is he strong? But I can't feel anything from him. If I try to take a look on how strong he is it gives me a painful headache.

Mizari POV

Velzard-sama ordered us to accompany this mysterious man and for some reason I can't even feel a small amount of magicule from him even the weakest human have magicule but this man is kinda strange.

3rd person POV

Velzard prepare the most finest food and drink in the entire world in order to not anger his newly found older brother but the Lord of Darkness Guy Crimson one fo the oldest and strongest Demon notice Velzard and try asking her what's the occasion.

Velzard POV

It's almost ready just need to take my brother here.

"Hey Velzard what's the occasion" Guy pop out of nowhere asked loudly.

"Guy you must behave yourself or I will kill you" I said giving him the death stare.

"Y-Yes but can you tell me what's this feast for?" He asked sweating a little.

"I will tell you after he arrived here" I replied and contact Rain and Mizari.

'You two bring out guest in the main room now'

'Yes Velzard-sama' both of them replied.

"Now guy sit over there and behave like a kid" I said giving him a menacing stare.

"Y-Yes" he replied and sit.

I hope this will go well because if this idiot angered my brother I'm sure even I can't stop him from rampaging'

"We've arrived Velzard-sama" Both Rain and Mizari said in unison and guide my brother to his sit.

"How did the tour go"I asked a little nervous.

"It went well but I must say you need to decorate a little more" he replied.

So brother have a thing about beauty and fashion when it comes to someone home or castle.

"I'm glad you like it I will remember what you said then let me introduce you to my partner Guy Crimson" I said while putting my hand on Guy's direction after that I give a slap on the back of the head of Guy to say hi.

"H-Hello I'm Guy Crimson" He said while scratching his head.

"Nice to meet you I'm Rimuru Tempest" my brother replied with formalities.

"And his my older brother" I added with makes all the demon in the room wide eyes and open their mouths because of the revelation I just said.

Guy POV.

Wait his A true dragon! And elder brother so Velzard is actually the 3rd true dragon then.

"Velzard you mean your 3rd oldest True dragon?!"I asked.

"Yes and big brother Rimuru here is the oldest of all of us 5" Velzard replied.

I see so his the oldest.... Wait oldest!! This is bad really really bad!!

Rimuru's POV.

So this is Guy I must say he lacks fashion and care for his appearance that looks won't even intimidate humans he looks more like a homeless guy than a Demon lord.

"Uhum! So Guy may I ask a question to you" I asked and he start sweating.

"Yes sir!" He replied.

"So tell me what kind of relationship do you have with my sister" I asked.

"U-Umm you see" his trying to say but I cut him off and release a small amount of my aura.

"(Smile really scary) Come on don't be nervous just tell me already" I said a little piss.

"W-We're partners V-Veldanava assign her to be my partner to maintain the balance of the world" he replied.

Well I will give him points for honesty.

"I see then shall we have a meal while we talk" I said.

"O-Of course brother" Velzard said.

"Y-Yes sir" Guy replied.

Am I that really scary?

Guy's POV.

I thought I'm gonna die!!

Velzard POV.

I'm glad it didn't last long... I thought for a second there Brother will kill Guy huh....

(Sorry about the late update I can't just move properly because of the stitches but I will try making the next chapter faster)