The girl landed, her straw hat covering both her eyes, making her look super badass. Inosuke fell to the ground like a sack of potatoes. He sat up to see Y/N directly in front of him.

"You've got some balls, spider dude. You think you can hurt Inosuke and get away with it? Hell no, you're gonna pay, you jackass." Y/N darkly stated, one of her eyes revealing the dark look she was giving.

The demon let out a loud roar and the girl ran forward, raising her sword. She sliced the bottom of his face.

"Shaddup."

Father took chance to punch the girl. He reeled back his fist, ready to hit her.

"Look out, (MP/N)!" Inosuke shouted in warning. Taking head to the warning, Y/N's eyes looked over to the incoming attack. She deflected it, dropping down to the ground.

As soon as she landed, the demon swung his claws at her, managing to scratch Y/N's face and side. She dodged most of the attack, but blood still trickled down from her cuts.

If you thought she was going to let that slide, you thought wrong.

That demon's hand fell to the ground 5 seconds after coming in contact with her. Blood splashed on the ground as the demon let out a loud screech of pain and annoyance. The straw hat girl ran up to the demon and planted her fist into his face.

Wait, wHAt?

SHe puNCheD tHe DeMOn?

WiTh hEr baRE fIsT??

Yes.

Y/N's fist burst out in blood, her skin ripping and her fist being covered in her own blood. The girl didn't even falter as she wrapped her legs around the demon's neck and started reeled back both of her fists.

TOTAL CONCRETRATION BREATHING: BREATH OF ASS-WHOOPING! FIRST FORM: CATCH THESE HANDS!!

...

...

...

Are you even surprised?

The girl pounded on the demon's face while it scratched at her back, making it bleed through her black uniform.

Inosuke marveled at the girl as she continued to beat the crap out of the demon who eventually fell to the ground.

Y/N jumped off of the demon as it began to fall to the ground. Y/N smirked as she made herself an opening. The girl jumped at the demon, a mischeivious grin on her face. The demon's eyes widened as he reached out to grab her. The girl quickly twisted her body to avoid the attack as she prepared herself.

TOTAL CONCENTRATIONS BREATHING! RUBBER BREATHING!! SEVENTH FORM: GOMU GOMU NO STROM!!

The girl consciously swirled in midair and slicing up the demon's entire body, swiftly slicing the neck off of Father. The parts collapsed on the ground and slowly started to disintegrate. Y/N flicked her sword, making all the blood flash on the ground.

"Shishishi~ That was payback." Y/N smirked, pointing to herself.

The boar boy was staring at the girl with small dazzle of amazement fluttering all over him. He never knew (MP/N) was so strong.

✨Amazing✨

"Eh? Inosuke, I almost forgot you were here, shishishi~! Are you hurting a bunch or a little?" Y/N asked, head tilting as she pointed her finger at his wounds.

"I'm fine!" Inosuke exclaimed, snapping out of his thoughts.

"Really? Okay." Y/N smiled, believing his words despite the fact that bro was bleeding out just a second ago. Y/N walked up to him and touched one of his open wounds making him grimace and jump away from her, clutching it.