"Shishishi~! Cool, right?"

"Uh-huh!"

Tanjiro smiled softly at their interaction. Y/N's bravery and honesty may be his favorite things about her.

"So this guy wears a boar hat over his head?!"

"Yeah. Weird, right?"

"Wait, wait, wait--does that mean..."

"Mean what, Y/N-san?"

"Does he taste like a boar t-"

"Y/N-SAN, NO-"

Tanjiro might have to rethink how he feels about our constantly hungry protag.

"FIGHT ME! FIGHT ME!"

"THIS IS HOW HE ACTS WHEN HE WAKES UP?!"

Everyone stared at Inosuke, who was strangely active when he wakes up. Everyone was buring the people who died while Y/N was trying to eat a rock.

"What are you guys doing?!" Inosuke asked, even though it was more like a demand.

"It's a burial."

Y/N tuned out as Tanjiro explained what a burial is. The only thing she could pay attention to was her growling stomach. Why was there no meat around here? You would think demons would have a stack of meat inside their house, but nOnONo. Why do demons like to eat humans anyway? Y/N once bit herself and she tasted like nothing. There was no flavor! But that's when Grandpa came in and gave her a fist of love. It still hurts today... But anyway, do humans taste good? Maybe she should-

"DON'T UNDERISTAMATE ME, DAMMIT! I'LL BURY A HUNDRED, NO, TWO HUNDRED OF YOUR CORPSES!! JUST WATCH! I'M GONNA BURY MORE THAN ANY ONE OF YOU!!"

Y/N blinked as she turned to them.

What were they talking about again?

"YOU! GIRL! PUNCH ME AGAIN!"

"She's not going to do th-"

"Okay."

"I told y- wait, what?! Y/N-san, don't do that!"

As Tanjiro held Y/N back from punching Inosuke, the boar boy was yelling 'come on' and 'bring it, girlie'.

The siblings sweatdropped as Zenitsu hid behind Teruko, fearing for his life. He was going to be traveling with these insane people??

F in the comments for him.

"Descend the mountain! Descend the mountain!" Tanjiro's crow screeched as it flew over to the group.

"The crow is talking?!"

"Just don't think anymore."

"Okay."

"MEAT!!"

"Y/N-SAN NO-"

"Bye, guys! Get home safe!"

As Y/N and Tanjiro waved the three siblings goodbye, Zenitsu was on the floor unconscious. The boy got karate-chopped in the neck since he didn't want Shoichi to go because apparently, he killed a demon when they got seperated from Y/N or whatever he said. Y/N was holding Tanjiro's hand because she was in timeout for trying to eat the checkered boy's crow. Inosuke was banging his head against a tree.

"FIGHT ME!! I FOUND YOUR WEAKPOINT GIRL! I'M GONNA BEAT YOU TO A PULP, LOSER!! YOU TOO, FOREHEAD PUNK!!"

"Shishishi~! Nope! I'm stronger than you!"

"WHAT DID YOU SAY TO ME, WIMP?!"

"That's not her name! And my name is not forehead punk!" Tanjiro yelled getting annoyed with the insults. "I have a name, it's Kamado Tanjiro! And she's Monkey D. Y/N!"

"Got it, Gonpachiro Kamaboko and Money T. MP/N! I'm gonna bring you down!"

"Who the hell are you talking about?!"

"You, obviously!"

"Shishishi~! Not even close!"

"CAN YOU TALK ANY LOUDER?!!"

It's gonna be a long night....

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯

taisho era secret!

even though y/n was really pissed off with inosuke at first for beating up her friends (mainly zenitsu), she found him as a funny and interesting person. she wanted to eat his mask tho.