My Friend My crush and My dirty little secret Muichiro x reader

I hope you like it Batresha44.

Warning : fem reader, semi dom muichiro, dom reader, oral, male x fem, mention of bulling, rough, modern au, school theme

Enjoy~~

        ------------------------------------

Every person in this world has secrets. But mine was slightly different. I y/n l/n was a student of kametsu academy. And there was a boy named Muchiro Tokito. We both went to same school. He was an airhead and was really cute. Especially his big minty eyes. He had a problem that he often forgot his classes, books or homework due to short memory. So that's why I always helped him. We first met when I saw a boy sitting in ground during school hours on his own. At first I thought that he was bunking period. As I walk past him he tugged my sleeve.

"Can you tell me direction of my class".

"Which class you have right now?" I asked him politely.

He searched something in his bag and took out a notebook. He opened the notebook and read something in it.

"I have chemistry class".

"Mind telling me in which class do you read? "

"..."

He stared at me blankly then he shuffled some pages in notebook. Surprisingly we both had same class. After this he often sat with me.

That's how we became friends. He is a really sweet boy. Maybe I have a little crush on him maybe.

Muchiro pov:
When I first saw y/n chan, I thought she was an angel. Many people who saw me became disgusted by me, and make fun of me.

That day, when I forgot my class again. I saw a girl walking through hallways. She was really cute. I wanted to ask direction of my class but I was hesitant.

What if she judge me or make fun of me like others? I saw her walking past me. It was now or never. I unconsciously tugged her sleeve which made her stop in tracks and turn around. When I asked her about class which I also forgot which class I was asking and finding in first place. She patiently and politely dealt with me. And to my surprise we both had same class.

Whenever I interact or talk with her I always felt a warm feeling in my body. She even became friends with me. But the feeling I had for her, I knew it was more than friends.

Today like usual I sat with her during our combine classes. Like always she helped me through out whole time. End of the day as we both were walking to exit gate. I saw a boy coming toward her.

"Why don't I escort you home beautiful?"

"Leave me alone" she quietly mumbled.

As I knew y/n she was a strong, independent and good women but she didn't want to drag herself in a fight. Especially when she knew her opponent can easily overpower her.

"Don't be a bitch come with me". This boy was a delinquent, a bastard with good features. So, practically every girl droll over him. Seeing y/n declining his offer was surprising for both him and me.

He stepped forward and grabbed her hand. Seeing someone else touching her filled my heart with another unfamiliar feeling. Anger and anger was all I felt. Not simple feeling of anger, it was like someone stabbed my heart and put every being of myself on fire.

This all happened in a moment. A really short moment. As this feeling overtook me when I saw him dragging y/n with him.

Many people mistook my lean form as I am someone weak. I forgot things, was an airhead and had lean figure didn't mean I can't fight.