Best present Mitsuri x fm reader

Warning : contain fem x fem, fisting, dom mitsuri, bottom reader, nipple play, body praising, pet names like kitty, birthday theme

If you are uncomfortable with any of these please skip. If not then enjoy

Y/n: your name
B/s: boob size

                  ------------------

No one pov:
Y/n devil hashira. The most powerful hashira is panicking right now. You may ask why. Because today is her lovely girlfriend's birthday. Today was her mission and she totally forgot.
Y/n pov:
Today is mitsuri birthday. WHAT AM I GOING TO GIVE HER? Don't panic y/n. You have to do something. Then an idea hit me. I brought a pink lingerie last week when I was on a mission in red light district . It barely cover your boobs and pussy. There are pink straps and white thigh socks. Why don't I give my girlfriend a good night. She must be really stressed. So I went to my closet to change. It's getting dark. She must be on her way to home.

Mitsuri pov:
Today is my birthday. All the hashiras held a birthday party for me. But y/n was not there. Obanai told me that she went on a mission. I think she totally forgot my birthday. But she must be really tired. I am a bit worried but I think it's okay. I am really stressed lately due to missions. I think I would ask her more as my birthday present but I guess she must be tired. When I enter the gate of my estate I shouted." Kitty Chan I am home" . There was no reply back.  So I guess she must be sleeping. Did she really forgot my birthday waaa I am so sad. Kitty chan forgot my birthday.

Y/n pov:
I hear the sound of door opening. Then I hear her shouting kitty Chan I am home. Good I put the lingerie on perfect time. I let my hair fall on my shoulder. I put a loose yukata on which was showing my cleavage. Then the door of room opens. Here comes me

Mitsuri pov:
When I open the door of our shared bedroom. I saw y/n wearing a loose yukata which was showing her cleavage. When she see me. She smirks. She said "happy birthday mochi". I can't believe she didn't forgot my birthday but also was thinking the same thing I was thinking. Then she let her yukata fall . I can't believe my own eyes. Here she was wearing pink lingerie. Which was showing her perfect b/s boobs . And her beautiful figure. Y/n is really beautiful.

Y/n pov:
When she saw me, her eyes widened. She came to me and start kissing me. The kiss was soft but it heated. I bite her lower lip asking for permission and she gladly gave me. A thine line of saliva stretched after our heated makeout session . I start slowly started taking off her clothes . When I completely take off her uniform I started kissing her again. This time more hungry. She picked me up and carried to our bed. Sometimes I really forget her strength but I am not complaining.

Mitsuri pov:
I carried her to our bed and gently placed her. Then I take her luscious breasts out and started sucking them like a newborn baby. I started pinching and rolling her nipples. Then I felt her fingers move toward my clit. She start rubbing my slit with two fingers. I can't believe y/n chan and I are doing something unholy wahhhhh . I love y/n so much.

Y/n pov:
I started rubbing her pussy with two fingers. She starts moaning and whimpering . I want to hear her voice more. So, I gently pushed her face away from my breasts. Then I take my lingerie off completely. I became really wet just from nipple play. I got up and opened her legs. Her pussy was so wet. I can't control myself to dive my face and eat her out but I will do things on perfect time . I start kissing her on the lips, then her neck, then her abdomen. She was softly moaning. I then gave my attention to her busty boobs for all she was worth. With my one hand I pinned her arms above her head and with other hand I started rubbing different patterns on her clit.

Mitsuri pov:
She start rubbing my clit. I can't take this anymore more. I came on her fingers. "That's it". She moned sucking on my left boob. I can't take this anymore. I got up and pined yn. "Pay back time kitty" . I moaned this in her ear and start bitting and licking her ear lobe. Then I went straight to her throbbing pussy. She was so wet. Her inner thighs were covered in her love juices. I stared eating her out. Her legs began to tremble but I held in her place by her waist.

Y/n pov:
My legs began to tremble from this blissful assault. She was bitting and sucking my clit. Then her two fingers entered me. I moaned her name loudly. I started moaning her name like my life depend on it. Then three. She was driving me insane. I can't believe my pussy was taking all of this without effort. Was I really that wet.

Mitsuri pov:
Wow y/n pussy was taking all of my fingers without any effort. Was my girlfriend that turned on. The face she was making, I wanted to do more to see more reaction. Then an weird idea came in my mind. What if I enter my whole hand in her core. To lost in lust I did the same. "Nnngh mit aah mitsuri yess". She practically yelled. She liked it? Then I started moving my hand in and out of her core. "Moore ngh more faster". She moaned. Her pussy was making all kinds of wet noises as I was moving my fist. She was turning me on more. I think I can cum again by just watching y/n blissful state.

Y/n pov:
"Moore ngh more faster". I moaned . I can't believe was this me. But I wanted her more. Too lost in the cloud of lust I don't care what I am doing. All I want is to cum right now.

No one pov:
Mitsuri started fisting her at inhuman speed. Tears and drool was all over y/n face. Both lovers were too lost in lust. Then y/n came soo hard on mitsuri hand. She never came that hard in her life. Then mitsuri without a second thought started cleaning y/n pussy with her tounge. After cleaning her lover out mitsuri prepare a bath for both of them. After bath mitsuri tugged y/n in bed and they both cuddled whispering sweet things in each other ears and went to sleep. It was indeed best birthday in mitsuri life.

               -------------------
Guys this is my first time writing a lemon >_< . Guys who watched sword smith village arc. Soo I think you all have lost your innocence. I hope you all are doing great. 👋 bye.

Marie Chan ♡
Word count : 1199