Choose me giyuu x sanemi x obanai x reader

Warning : dom giyuu, sanemi and obanai , foursome (I guess), fem reader, anal, squirting, degrading kink, breeding kink, mention of a lot of cum, blow job (giving), vaginal , mention of inappropriate words , bottom reader, orgasm denial, pure lemon , hashira reader theme

Enjoy~~

              -----------------------------

Everybody notced that giyuu, sanemi and obanai had crush on y/n. Giyuu often took her on festivals while sanemi helped her with missions and obanai helped her with training. Everyone in the demon slayer corps seemed to know that. Even oyakata sama. They were just waiting that who will make first move. Shinobu and mitsuri tried to ask her who y/n liked more. But her answer was always same. She liked all of them equally.

Y/n pov:
I was training, but today obanai don't invite me to train with him. I also invited giyuu to go on shopping with me but he politely declined. And I don't even saw sanemi today. On other days these three don't leave me alone. They always tried to show off. Something is totally wrong with them. As I was going to find them, giyuu's crow came with a letter. When I opened the letter it says meet at his estate at 7.

Only one hour was left. So I went to my room. I quickly took a bath and changed into casual clothes. When I was ready I left. I reached his estate I noticed obanai and sanemi were also there. Obanai offered me to sit between them. When I sat obanai started talking.
"Y/n we all like you and we all know that you love all of us equally. But we all came to a conclusion that there will be a contest and you will be the judge. Who ever win will have you as their wife, other have to accept that".
Hearing this made me think what kind of contest they are going to held but what ever it is, I am down for it. After hearing my answer yes, giyuu went to grab something from his drawer. It was a blindfold. He came to me and put it on my eyes.

Now here I am. One mouth kissing me. One sucking on my breasts and other one sucking and nipping my neck leaving love bites. My clothes long forgotten. All three hands working on my pussy deliciously.
One hand pinching and rubbing clit. One hand fingering and scissoring my cunt. Other hand stretching my prostate. This was dream come true. All three of them working harmonically. "If you kept me blindfold how I would be able to tell who is working best" I moaned between the kiss. Suddenly my blindfold was removed.

Giyuu was rubbing my swollen clit and kissing me. Obanai was the one scissoring my tight cunt and sucking my neck. Mean while sanemi was giving attention to my busty breasts and my ass. As I was close to my climax their hands left me needy and wanting more.

They all stood up and their friends standing proud and hard ready to devour me. Me and my girl was in for long night. "Suck" sanemi demanded. On my knees I took giyuu in my mouth. He was 9 inches and 3 inches wide. Obanai was 7 inches and 4 inches wide. Sanemi was 8 inches and veiny but bigger in grith. How am I going to take all of them at same time.

I took cat licks on giyuu tip and started sucking his head first. Then I took him in my mouth to his base. This made him groan  from sudden action." Just like that" he cooed while caressing my cheek. I started stroking other two. As giyuu was about to cum I switched giving him the taste of his own medicine by switching him to sanemi taking him in my mouth this time. He grabbed my hair and started thursting all the way in. He was rough but this also turned me on more. I started stroking giyuu and obanai at faster pace. Soon they both came on my hands.

Now I took sanemi completely in my throat and started giving my full attention to his friend . Busy with sanemi I don't noticed that giyuu moved from my side to lay under me . I noticed when he placed his tip at my entrance and moved all the way in, in a single thurst stuffing me with 9 inches cock. Following him obanai thurst in my ass. They both entered me at same time. And started thursting. I never felt this full in my whole life. Sanemi in my mouth while giyuu in my cunt while obanai in my ass hole. They find their own pace and started abusing my cunt and ass. "So tight" obanai grunted. Obanai dick pressed giyuu's dick directly to my g spot. Finding it he started abusing it while obanai rubbing all the right places I never knew I had.
"You dirty whore. You wanted this don't you". Humming in agreement, sanemi started abusing my throat making me gag a bit. Obanai pulled out a bit only to slam in me again. This made my pussy quivering indicating that I was close to my climax. After few more thursts sanemi came in my mouth followed by two streams of hot cum in my abused holes.

As I thought it was over. "My turn" Sanemi came behind me and buried his cock balls deep in my soaking wet cunt. He grabbed my arms from behind and started jack hammering me. His thursts were rough and hard. "You bitch you wanted us to fuck you senseless don't you". I can't deny his words. It was actually my dream come true to fucked like that. "Answer me" he slapped my clit making me arch my back. "Yes yes I wanted you to use my cunt". Satisfied from my answer he started picking pace. I  milked his cock to all he was worth. After three hard thursts he came in me.

As he pulled out giyuu came in front of me. He sat me on his lap facing him my legs on his shoulders. This position gave him full view of my creampied cunt. He placed his hands on my back and start thursting. A huge moan escaped my lips. His cock was rubbing and soothing all the right places of my itching cunt. I started moaning shamelessly. When I looked at other two they were watching, out of jealousy giyuu grabbed my chin facing him and locked his lips in mine with a hungry sloppy kiss. Breaking kiss he bite my shoulder. "Tell me who is best". Laying me on my back in mating position he started pounding in me. I swear his tip kissed my cervix. Drool was escaping my lips from over stimulation. A familiar knot started forming in me." I am cumming". "Don't cum just yet"he strictly commanded. After few more thursts "now cum". Moaning loudly we both came at same time. Some of his cum escaped from my abused cunt to my thighs onto sheets.

"I can't I can't no more". "Now my turn" obanai grunted. Too tired to protest I let him use my body. He set me in this position, face in sheets and my lower half in air. He grabbed my waist and thursted in smoothly. "Look at you slut open wide for me". I watched him with my half lidded teary eyes as he was abusing my cum filled cunt. I started moaning again. "You slut you are a cum dumpster also wanting my cum to fill you". His degrading turned me on more as my walls clamped around him. Hissing from sudden action his pace started picking pace. I started playing with my boobs fondling them, pinching and squeezing my nipples time to time without giving a damn I was giving show to other two. My mind was totally focused on pleasure as obanai was readjusting my guts. Never in my life I felt this dirty and horny, my body on show for three of them and my dirty cunt filled with their cum, as cum was basically leaking from my swollen cunt to all over my thighs and dripping on sheets underneath me. And it was also being used again and again. I was now moaning loudly without caring if anyone would hear me. "Noo no..  I I can't cum again". I cried in both pain and pleasure. But my body betrayed me as I squirted on him. This action of mine also made him cum in me. As he lowered me on sheets. They all asked. "Who was the best". "I love all of you equally and I wouldn't mind marrying all three of you"I weakly said and passed out.

Giyuu pov:
"I think we broke her". I said to both of them. "Well it was worth , she is with us. Now I don't have to beat any other slayer for being near her" sanemi admitted. "Yeah well I don't mind on sharing as long as I can be with her" I said quietly. "We can take turns" obanai hissed. "But let's clean her first". Looking at her she was looking so sexy. Our cum leaking out of her cunt, love bites all over body and a large purple hickey near her neck. Her pink swollen wet lips. Looking down I found myself hard again. When I looked at the other two they were in same situation as me. I sighed and gave them some extra sheets to change and started cleaning her. After cleaning our mess we all cuddled up with her and went to sleep.

Y/n pov :
When I woke up I felt my pussy deliciously throb from aftershock of their blissful assault. I found myself all cleaned up and covered in blanket, all three of them cuddling me. Sanemi cuddled me from front, while obanai was hugging me from back. Giyuu was beside sanemi with our hands interlocked. Seeing this made my heart flutter with happiness as I went back to sleep with now my three husbands.

                -----------------------
Guess who is back meeeeeeeee
Okay now I am shutting up.
Guys I am out of ideas so you guys can request whatever you want. This is my first ever foursome. You guys are really best. Whoever reading this I wuv you. Take care of yourself. Bye 👋. Ohhh and also I am working on another lemon. I will update soon. Guys I need any fucking idea otherwise I will start writing cringe chapters. Bye 👋 again.

Marie Chan ♥

Word count : 1765