Episode 12: The Unfair Treatment

Start from the beginning

*Nikolai heard a knock on his door*

Nikolai(mind):It's probably her, it's time!

*Nikolai prepared himself, then opened the door*

Rapi:"Are you ready, commander Nikolai?"

Nikolai:"Yep! Let's go! I know a place just for this outing."

Rapi:"Ok."

*Nikolai leads Rapi to a restaurant. He proudly walks up to the door, but Rapi is hesitant*

Rapi:"Commander Nikolai, look at this sign."

*Rapi looked down, and pointed towards a sign that said 'Nikkes will not be served'*

Nikolai(mind):Wait...that's something they can do?! Why? What do they have against Nikkes? No, this isn't fair.

Nikolai:"We're going in, Rapi."

Rapi:"But...r-roger that."

*Rapi and Nikolai head inside. A waiter brings them to a table, and Nikolai noticed people staring at them with disgust the whole time*

Nikolai(mind):Don't get self conscious! Don't care about them, when they don't care about us!

Waiter:"How many I help you today, sir?"

Nikolai:"Oh, uh...I haven't really looked at the menu much. Can you give me a second?"

Waiter:"Sure."

*The waiter leaves, and Nikolai hands the menu to Rapi*

Nikolai:"Tell me your order, and I'll get two for them. Ok?"

Rapi:"A-Are you sure about this? The waiters won't give food to me."

Nikolai:"They don't have to, I can give it to you for them."

Rapi:"That's..."

Nikolai:"That way, we won't have to get in a whole argument about them not serving Nikkes."

Rapi:"You don't want to argue against that?"

Nikolai:"I'll probably lose that moral argument anyway, people can be so close-minded."

Rapi:"So you know that your opinion is wrong?"

Nikolai:"Oh no, my argument is right. They would just come up with some dumb reason, and we'll end up being kicked out because they have the power to do that."

Rapi:"So...you want to give me food because this place refuses to serve me?"

Nikolai:"Yeah, that way we can get away with it."

Rapi:"People won't like you for that."

Nikolai:"Man...it's seems like I'm the only one who cares about Nikkes anymore. What happened to the world that we just end up abandoning our own creations?! Guardians have the responsibility to care for their child when they are born, so why can't we do that for objects that make?!"

Rapi:"..."

*Rapi was surprised by Nikolai's argument*

Nikolai:*Clears throat* "Sorry, I didn't mean to get worked up."

Rapi:"No, it's nice. To have a commander who cares again."

Nikolai:"Again?"

Rapi:"Never mind, let's order now."

Nikolai:"Oh right."

*Nikolai calls the waiter, and gives his order. The food comes out a few minutes later, and Nikolai sneakily slides one of the plates to Rapi*