2.

Ma'Leuh Grant.
3 days later.

I woke up to my first alarm indicating it was 5:30 Am. I dreaded from my bed wondering should I go to school or not.

Deciding I was gonna Go i got up slipped on my Tasman Uggs and walked into the bathroom doing my morning piss I wiped washed my hands n brushed my teeth.

"Hm bun orrr whaa" I mumbled to myself as i ran my fingers through my silk pressed different colored brown hair.

I went with a half up half down with a swoop.

I went into my room being quiet as i looked for something to wear. Trying not to wake my siblings before the next alarm went off I grabbed a cropped long sleeve white crop top and some high waste ripped light wash jeans paring them With the new White and grey 6s i got some days ago.

I quickly got dressed and soon the alarm went off.

"Ughhh" Jay groaned as he rolled around wrapping his head in the cover.

"Come on yall we gotta be early I get mama papers today then i can move us" I said pulling the covers off them and throwing they clothes at them.

"Yess we finally be out nagging nanny house" Jay said rolling his eyes and I laughed.

"She not that bad when she high" Siah shrugged as he threw on his sweat pants.

"I guess" I said.

Going to the kitchen seeing our grandma still wasn't there. Grabbing 2 pop tarts and three apple juices out of the fridge and going back upstairs seeing they was dressed.

"Willie gone drop us off" I said throwing them a pop tart and a juice.

"Good I hate riding the bus in the morning" Siah said as he tied his 6s.

"Real" Jay agreed with him as he ate his pop tart.

We sat on my bed waiting for our uncle Willie to pull up and get us. I wasn't gonna go to school til late i just needed them to get there on time.

After they brushed their teeth my phone buzzed seeing Willie said he was outside. Grabbing our stuff so we can go we left out the house climbing in the car with my uncle.

We dropped them off and he was on the way to my school.

"You really doing yo shit looking out for them while y'all mama away Lee" He told me as he pulled infront of my school.

"I try" I said gathering my stuff and he grabbed my arm.

"Well you doing that shit she be home soon I wish i could take y'all but you know how shit going on at my crib- Here" He said as he pulled out a stack of money handing it to me.

"Thank you"I said quickly counting a band stuffing it into my purse and hugging him.

"No problem i hope my sis get out soon i know she hella proud let me know if she call you" he said letting me go.

"Ok" I said as I got out of the car walking up to the front door letting out a hard sigh.

Walking to Second black class after getting a pass from attendance. I go in getting stares from every one as i hand Mrs. Cummings my pass.

"2 days in a row that's wassup" She said smiling at me as I sat down in my seat taking my binder out.

I may was never In school or when i did i was late n high but my grades was never below an C & I was smart as hell.

Finally the bell rung and I turned in my exit ticket making it to my 3rd block.

"Hey girlllluhh" Elesia said as he saw me in the hall catching up to me. We had the same 3rd block i was hoping she was some where doing some instead of bothering me.