The Profit&Loss😒❤️

Chapter 9

  To my surprise after me and Akeem break up in August best believe your girl did take a break from dating guys but did have like a sneaky link😭,yes girl have a sneaky link lmao me never bad or nothing eno but let's go right back to me first love Taheme Brown me and the boy did a sneak around😱.Yes me know you may be surprised but It's old to me new to you haha."Men you may feel we wicked but Pon the other side we woman just a try protect ourselves from getting hurt 😞💔. Go so now me and the "Pitbull" boy did a sneak around but not for too long me did a get tired and get fi hate and dislike him side eye lol. Bip bip bap go so now and stop talk to the boy take a break again from November to February.2022 started rough for me cause me lose me bestfriend/grandmother R.I.P 💔. Go so now and meet this boy name Obrian Gordon through a friend boy a give bear sweet mouth and thing all sent me paragraph fi proof him love,but so what I didn't care it took me a while to be with someone and to even date this want to be gyalis hiss me fucking teeth. So me think bout it and a gwann talk to the boy the way him full a sweet mouth it never take me too long fi know say he is a player/fake guy. So inna the long run now me get a text from ex Akeem Kargbo say "yaah give me bun now" murda I naily pop up like me never know we still deh side eye now me start hear say me a wicked cause me go deh with the boy friend am like what I was so shock me no know what them a talk bout like bitch back the fuck up and come off me back man. Bear in mind I don't know that Akeem and Obrian or friends or else me would never look that way crazy me no do friend thing go do inna the relationship now of me and white liver Obrian our relationship did coming like the love phone era me and boy a talk how long and boy never yet see me haha never shook a nerve cause remember me say boy a try play gyalis role and it never fit him cause it never cute.
Men a simple note for you being a gyalis doesn't define or make you a man so stop being a ediot and grow up man 👨.
Go so now, me and Obrian stop text and call cause him never want me and any how him say him fuck me a lie him a tell crazy crazy.
Me still give relationship a break after everything cause me never too care.I am so a "I Don't Care Person"

                   The Want Me Back Season
                                 Chapter 10

      This is where I get to laugh and say lol bitch me did know you ago want me back so did I too

      This is where I get to laugh and say lol bitch me did know you ago want me back so did I too. It's called a want back season for a reason who did think say me and Akeem ago talk but haha but you never know lol well now you know the big back boy text me and thing and convince me say him would a want back a relationship what him still never shake or stroke my nerves me still did a think and wonder bout it cause a man,Weh all a this come from like you saying you want me back but Chro this is where the lady come tell uno say she fine or get a likkle boyfriend murda you know say me need to leave the media thou why?? A me one stay so no yes maybe but who cares not me .When man a hurt some a we,we naa talk but when we a hurt them we a all kind a things hoe slut crawsis bitch but them need fi remember a we same one them did Deh with anyways me did a think bout it hard not one two or three time but me sit down Fi this one cause this boy weh claim to say him like me his name is Damoy Robinson "the footballer".We all know footballer's or the worst and gwann like them a the best to you face me naa go lie me did like the boy to eno but him always give me this fishy thinking of him Cyaah change that thou me and Akeem did talk back Fi bout a month or so never take took me long Fi see say the boy was a bitch and move like a gyoll after. Bip bip back to Damoy me and him did eventually start talk and it did a Gwann go so now and start hear things bout the boy eno yet still me never surprise cause a man and he's a footballer and me done say a footballer cannot be trusted so now as this boy girlfriend me always go 2 or 3 match make sure me support and me Deh a say go number 16 you no know say is two more girl that me a hear say go number 16 like me could a swear a we deh.. Mercy, but me no say nothing and gwann normal and Kool out😭😭. But yet still me and this Likkle boy never stay long cause he's acting like a Dawg and him did want everybody so as me say it no shook a nerve..

                        The Love Of My Life
                                Chapter 10

             Best believe my year started in the best way being closer to god and and getting to know him more let me get right into it

        Best believe my year started in the best way being closer to god and and getting to know him more let me get right into it. So basically girl did put down relationship again Fi bout 3 months and say she naa deh back with nobody yet coming like me did say the wrong thing and say come and deh with me I am single haha. Anyhow, boy she girl and like girl well him use to go Edith him did know me eno but he was like my likkle touble maker in high school 🏫 lol. The  boy name me cyaah share sorry lol but all me can tell you is that girl have found her person the lomfl "love of my fucking life "listen from you hear girl say that you know a something serious you see love is a big word but you see from you fine somebody Weh can understand you the right way and just know how to love you trust me you cannot complain or find anybody else better.I Love My Man Aka My Man My Man Lol 😂 cyaah share crazy the boy No make me feel less or more him make me feel like me deh Pon earth we have disagreements yes but make me tell you this big up the boy big up the fucking boy cause for a fact me know say if we leave me naa find nobody better than him crazy a no every man can show you that good/sweet and calm side of them🙏🏾🥺the way me love me boyfriend me thank god for him and trust me if uno meet him uno would a love him that's why me no post my relationship on the media I am not all about that life .
Our relationship may not be the best but he treats me like I am the fucking best big up you me man lol 😂 but boy fi get big up from them a treat you good girl but no do it too much cause a the same gyol them Will friend you and take you man. The past 4-5 months have been great with my boyfriend him love me and I love him to.
Meet me on the other side of isle of my relationship ❤️

I am so glad you guys take the time to read and enjoy 😊❤️
I love y'all so much
Vote Guys❤️