Epilouge

Daddy and I expanded our family. we have a total of six kids and all are boys which I'm fine with cause I don't have to worry about any asshole guy breaking my little girls heart. 

with every pregnancy, Daddy fell more and more in love with me. and every time my breast was full and leaking he'd be right there to help ease the pain.

the guys and Gemma were happy that there were more potential sons when Daddy and my boys were born and as they grew up.

there was a joke that I apparently didn't like girls cause none of my kids are girls. which I replied I'm okay with not having girls.

since having our sons Daddy's and my sex life has become more dirties and more frequent. 

and since the club has now started running straight there aren't any more runs or anything risky or bad.

Daddy is and has always been a hands-on dad with our sons and he's taught them so much. I am really happy that I came home and got to meet him and fall in love. I've never had anyone treat me or love me like he does.

Daddy had kept true to his word when he said he'd never cheat on me cause he's never fucked anyone besides me.

____________________________________________________________________________

A/N: the end

THANK YOU FOR THE VIEWS AND VOTES.