6

When I had found out I was pregnant I cried I was so happy. and I really couldn't wait to tell Tig that we finally did it after so many countless times trying.

Daddy barely made it through the door when I ran and jumped in his arm and kissed him breathlessly.

he held me in his arms as he started kissing me back.

When I pulled back I was tearing up again while smiling.

"what is it?" he asked

"I'm actually pregnant. and its not just a feeling its really happening" I say as I cried and kissed him again.

 he shifts me around so that he's holding me up with one arm as he hold the back of my neck and ksses me while kicking the front door closed and walking off with me.

from that point to now me being six months pregnant with our baby boy. things were so incredible. the whole journey was great the only thing I headed was morning sickness but I'd go through it again to give Tig plenty of sons. 

as my body started to change Daddy found greater enjoyment and pleasure in my body. and he told me it wasn't that he didn't love my body before I got pregnant. it was just something about my body growing his son and changing that has made him really enjoy making love and having soft sex.

right now I'm laying with Daddy breastfeeding as he holds my belly. I raked my fingers through his hair.

"I hope every single boy I birth for you has some trait from you whether it your messy curls, those beautiful blue eyes, or that pointed look when you know someone is lying." I say

he just hums in reply as he adds suction which makes more milk flow out.

"I want to name our baby Alexsander Tig Trager" I tell him he opened his eyes and pulled back from my breast.

"jr?" he asked

"uh-huh" I say creasing his face.

"thank you so fucking much" he says she moves up and starts kissing me.

I moaned as I fist his curls and deepen the kiss.

he pulls back and opens my legs wide since we are both nude.

I look at him not breaking eye contact as he pushes inside my pussy and goes balls deep.

I arch a bit and moaned still keeping eye contact with daddy.

" when you give birth I will be patient and wait six weeks to fuck you. and when six weeks is up baby I'm putting my second son inside you." he says

"Oh! daddy I cant wait," I say

he leans back down being very careful of my belly as he starts kissing me.

when he pulls back he bends down and licks my nipple that had started leaking milk. after he licks the dripping milk he latches on and starts drinking from me.

I hum in satisfaction and hold him there for a bit before I move my hands down to his side and hold him there as he continues making soft sweet passionate love to me.

"I wanna give you at least five boys if not six" I tell him 

he came just from that sentence alone then pulls back from my breast.

"six?" he asked

"yeah." I say

"I fucking love you" he says

I reached up and crease his cheek while smiling.

"love you too daddy" I say

he goes back to breastfeeding as he continues to make love to me.

"thinking about you being a dad to our boys makes m so happy and proud and our first son hasn't even been born yet." I comment

he sniggles as close as he can while still being careful of my huge belly.

"and the whole process and journey of having those boys is just ....Mmmm" I saiy ending my sentence with a moan.

He pulls back when he finishes and he looks back up at me.

"you get so fucking wet just thinking of me knocking you up and filling your pussy up with my cum huh?" he asked

"oh yea daddy I do. cause I fucking love making love with you, you fucking my pussy up, and you tieing me up" I tell him

"don't forget punishing you when you are bad" he says

"Oh that's nearly the best type of our sex" I say

"nearly but not the best." he says

"no that's when you lose control " I say

"yeah, it is" he agrees.

nothing else gets said for the remainder of the night as he continues making love to me till I fall asleep and he does the same.