2

Not only has Tig come to my place and fucked me in every nook and cranny of my house. but he's taken me to the clubhouse to meet his club family and we fuck there, on his bike, at his secret place, in the garage where he works, my car, in public.basically, everywhere the woods included..

Right now he and I are in my house and he's teasing me.

"daddy" I say

"Yeah?" he asked

"I want you inside me and suckling my milk," I say

He smirks before he leaned down and latched on to my tit and started breastfeeding.

Apprently from the first time he started suckling on my tits, he got something occurring in my body that caused my breast to lactate. and I fucking love having him breastfeeding from me.

I laid there holding his head as he started sucking harder on my tits making me arch and cry our in pleasure.

"don't stop daddy" I say

he carefully takes hold of my tit and squeezes it to make my breast produce more milk.

I grab his free hand and suck three of his fingers before I guide it to my pussy and push them all three in once I spread my legs.

I start moving his fingers in and out of me till he takes over and finger fucks me.

"deeper" I moaned 

doing as I wanted he goes deeper and add a fourth finger.

" Oh Yes...." I moaned closing my eyes and fisting his hair as I coat his fingers in my cum and pussy juice.

after he finished breastfeeding and fingering me he pulls back and removes his fingers making me whine from the emptyness.

"shh... daddy is gonna fuck her now" he says then sucks his fingers clean before he leaned down and licked my pussy and bite he.

"fuck" I cried out

He smirked while sitting up and grabbed hold of my hips.

I laid there waiting to see what he was gonna do. he started to grin and I knew he was about to slam in.

"go for" I tell him

he slams right inside of me and I screamed out his name while fisting the sheets.

"fucking shit..." I cursed

"to much?" he asked

"slightly" I say

"sorry" he says

"its ok."I say

He starts pounding my pussy while holding my hips still so I couldn't move them.

my eyes rolled back and I started playing with my tits as he pounded my pussy.

"you know what I'm gonna do?" he asked

"keep fucking me and cumming in me" I say

"that and I'm leaving your mother" he says

I opened my eyes and looked at him.

"fall in love with my pussy huh?" I smirk

"fuck yea. and you" he says

"awe...  I love you too daddy" I say

 he drops my hips and lays right over me making me let my tits go as he starts kissing me.

I hummed against his lips as I clenched my legs against his sides.

"you divorce her and we'll marry... even if we go elope" I say

"Lowen already got the paperwork ready and my signature is on them. she's suppose to serve your mother any day now" he says

"I cant wait to have you in me more times then what you've been." I say

"are you ok with sleep sex?" he asked

"defiantly" I say

"what about bondage and pushiable sex?" he asked

"never done it but with you I'm wanting to give it a try. just don't take it to far" I say

"I'd never abuse you. despite my fucked up passed" he says switching from pounding my pussy to making love to me.

"I trust you Alex" I say

"daddy will spank you if you call him his birth name" he says

I nodded my head

"sorry daddy." I say

He goes back to kiss me as we continued to make love.