𝟢𝟢𝟣

001; you kiss me and it stops time

˚₊‧꒰cა ☁︎ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚.

If Daphne had to pick a motto it would probably be no fucks. Or maybe it would be trust no one. But either way, Daphne Taylor took no shit. Especially from a certain Perseus Jackson.

The minute he showed up things went to shit. He showed up at her camp and boom- all her siblings were dead . He shows up at her school and suddenly her best friend is infected with green mist and becomes absolutely boring. So in her eyes, it wasn't irrational to hate the son of Poseidon's guts.

And to top it all off, here she was at Camp Half blood on halloween of all days, hammering away at what (hopefully) was the beginnings of the new Nike cabin. Stupid, stupid, Stupid, stupid Percy jackson. He just had to go and do the noble thing didn't he? "oh i wish for the gods to stop ignoring their kids" If he had just taken the damn immortality it would've solved so many problems, but noooooo.  Stupid, stupid, stupid-

"Hey Sunshine, you 'bout ready to finish up?" At that moment, Daphne came to the conclusion that the phrase "speak of the devil and he shall appear" was one constructed specifically for Percy Jackson.

"God Jackson, i've been waiting to hear you say that for hours." with little regard for her surroundings, Daphne threw down her hammer- and hit Jackson right in the foot.

"Fuck! Are you always this reckless around dangerous equipment?"

"Only when arrogant pricks are around"

"Well there goes my invitation." Percy muttered. Daphne spun around like lightning.

"What invitation?"

"I said never mind!"

" Tell me about the goddamn invitation prissy."

"Oooo using Clarisse's nickname real creative TayTay." Percy smirked his infuriating smirk, the one that made his eyes twinkle and eyebrows quirk up twords his hairline. Gods she hated him and his stupid, stupid face.

"Well," Percy started, twirling his pen-sword-thing in between his fingers, " I was going to invite you to hang out at this halloween thing me and a couple of my friends and their girlfriends are doing at the skatepark as a thank you for helping me finish up here today."  He gave the hammer buy his feet a glance. "but never mind."

The daughter of Apollo smirked. "Too bad so sad. I cancelled all my other plans to build this fucking cabin. I'm going. Meet me at the top of the hill in an hour."

As the son of Poseidon watched the blonde walk away, he couldn't help but curse himself. He couldn't keep his mouth shut, and now he was stuck going to a party with Daphne motherfucking Taylor. Gods how he hated his life.

˚₊‧꒰cა ☁︎ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚.

"Again- you decied to cosplay as the queen of ridiculousness...........why?" Daphne had been refusing to look at the son of Poseidon ever since she had first gotten into his car and he burst out laughing at the sight of her costume, but now she was very tempted to smack the boy.