3. The One With The Dick

Mikayla's P.O.V.

"Oh my God, I have nothing to wear," I almost yelled, frantically pulling out outfit after outfit only to see that they were too casual, too dressy, too small, too big, or just an ugly outfit in general. 15 minutes until the party. Well actually 20, 'cause I want to be a little bit late so that I don't look like I was too excited, but I don't wanna look like I don't care at all. I'm so incredibly frustrated. Until suddenly, I remembered that I had gone to the mall this weekend with my best friend, Naomi, and she bought an outfit that would easily fit me and be perfect for the party. I've never dialed anyone's number as fast as I dialed Naomi's. Please pick up, please pick up, please Naomi........

"What's up Kay?" Naomi finally answered.

"OH MY GOD NAOMI I NEED YOUR HELP PLEASE," I practically screamed into the phone.

"What's wrong?"

"ASHTON INVITED ME TO HIS PARTY AND I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO WEAR AND I REALLY WANNA MAKE A GOOD FIRST IMPRESSION BUT I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING GOOD TO WEAR SO CAN I BORROW THAT OUTFIT THAT YOU GOT FROM THE MALL LAST WEEKEND?"

"Jesus Christ. Okay, I'll be over in 5." Beep. She hung up.

Okay. So that's settled. Now I just need to do my hair and makeup. I pulled out my hair curler and curled it into beachy waves as fast as I could. I had just finished with my hair when I heard a beep outside of my front door. It's such a good thing that my parents aren't home, they're out this whole weekend. I rip open the front door to see Naomi standing there, holding the outfit. Naomi always has an ample closet and is willing to let me borrow from her. She's probably one of the most fashion-forward friends I have. She has long, platinum blonde hair and striking blue eyes.

"Oh good lord, hon, you need to do your makeup," she said, stepping inside.

"No shit Sherlock."

"Okay, you know what, you go put that outfit on, and I'll set up some of your makeup so that we can have the perfect look for you in ten minutes."

"Okay," I said, and went into my room to get changed.

"Oh, also, Kay I almost forgot, you need to wear a push-up bra with that in order to complete the look," she called.

"Thanks for the tip," I yelled back. I put the outfit on as fast as I could. Must I say, it was worth the wait for it. The outfit looked perfect on me. It was a shimmery, tight navy-blue tank top that showed just enough cleavage to be sexy, but not enough to be too revealing. It was paired with ripped black denim booty shorts, which were a perfect way to make the outfit a little less formal. I smiled at myself in the mirror, the outfit compliments each and every one of my curves perfectly. I stepped out into the dining room, where Naomi had set up a grade-a makeup station.

"Oh my god, Kay, you look amazing," she said, staring at me like a child graduating.

"Thank you," I said, flipping my hair a bit.

"Anyways, let's get your face fixed. I mean, not that you're not beautiful without your makeup, because you're a natural beauty hon, let me tell you that, but I have a perfect makeup style for you planned. We're gonna do a winged eyeliner paired with a subtle blue and grey shimmery smokey eye, and then do a little bit of a subtle shimmery red lipgloss......" she kept on talking, but I trailed off as she started to apply my foundation. In just five minutes, she had done everything she said she would, and it looked perfect. I've always been very insecure, it's just how I am, but wow, I feel confident.

"Naomi, this is so perfect," I said, staring in the mirror.

"I know love, I know," she said. Then she pulled a shoe box out of her bag. "Listen, I want you to wear these. They're my Michael Khors stilettos, okay? Please, please be careful with them. They're my babies." She held up the shoes, which I had to admit, were gorgeous. I put them on, at first thrown off a bit by the height, but withing a few minutes I got used to them.

"Mikayla, you look amazing," Naomi said, somehow looking prouder of me than she did before. A car beeped in front of my house.

"Oh god, that has to be Cal and Mike. They're here to pick me up. Naomi, what do I do? What if I'm too awkward?"

"Mikayla, you will be fine," Naomi reassured me. "Now, go out there and get some dick!"

"Oh my god," I laughed at Naomi. "I'll text you how it goes!" She waved bye to me before I stepped outside and into the back of Cal's worn down Volkswagen, as Michael was sitting in the front. Well, I guess it's time to get out there and get some dick.