(Leaving for) an Anniversary Walk to Remember

Start from the beginning

Just looking at the woman he loves as she told him that, Matt just knew what she was worried about; and that was that he would be mad that she used some of their money to sign a contract, without asking his permission first. "Baby, do you really think that you need to ask my permission for that? Gabby, this is OUR money." Looking up at the man she loves as he told her that, Gabby smiled as she felt him move his hand to her neck; after which, he leaned in and proceeded to kiss the woman he loves more than anything in the entire world. He then went ahead and picked the woman he loves up in his arms and set her down on the counter so that she was right in front of him. Moving his hands to her stomach shortly afterwards, Matt smirked due to the fact that he really loves this gorgeous woman move than anything in the entire world, and he is extremely proud to have the ability to call her his wife. She's brilliant, and just plain beautiful. And that's something that Gabby needs to know right now. "Baby, you know that I love you right?"

Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, well aware that was the case. "Of course, I know that Matt." Matt smiled as he heard Gabby say that, before moving his hands next to her on the counter. "Baby, I want you to listen to me when I say this. Gabby, this is not just my money. This is our money, and we're in this together. You're my partner both in life, and in business. And if you think something is a good idea, and worth spending the money on; then you don't need to ask me to do it, because I want to let you live your dream. Baby, this whole experiment that we're living is still something that we're figuring out; and I would be a hypocrite, if I didn't let you use our money to try and get ELLA off the group by making deals...just like I am with Casey Fire and Police. Sure, we aren't really doing much with Casey Police yet; but we're starting, because we're making some projects and we're paying some experts to help us. And that's the same as what you're doing when it comes to what you're doing with asking the Fashion Institute of Technology to help you."

Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, before smiling as she wrapped her arms around his neck; at the same time, Matt wrapped his arms around his beautiful wife as he held her in his arms. "I want you to have the best Gabby, and if that means that I need to let you spend the money and make mistakes; then that's what I'm going to do, because I love you. And you never need to ask me if you want to do stuff like that, because I love you; and we're in this together, for the rest of our lives. I mean that from the bottom of my heart, and I am so glad that you at least told me. Now, I can't wait to see what they're going to send us." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, as she felt the same way. "God, I feel the same way; and I am so glad that we finally got this deal, because I have been trying to find somebody to make the prototypes for us. And in return, we give them jobs in the manufacturing plant. That reminds me, I need you to ask Isaac to make me a contract that I can send to some of my workers in New York; I want to offer them jobs in January."

Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that. "Their commencement is in May, and I want them to start here in June for our Fall Line. Or wherever we want to set up manu..." Getting close to his wife, Matt moved his hand to her neck once again and started to take things nice and slow with her; after all, this isn't the time for them talk about this. Today is their anniversary, and Gabby didn't want him to talk business on the phone; nor did she want to spend time working on it, here at home. Today, they wanted to concentrate on each other; because today is their last anniversary where they just have two kids, and they are going to have four kids next year. And that's going to make things a bit harder to celebrate their anniversary. But that doesn't mean that they aren't going to celebrate their anniversary with each other, as they most definitely are going to celebrate their anniversary with each other; that's something that they're going to do for the rest of their lives. They're always going to celebrate their anniversary together. "Okay, breathe baby."

Gabby agreed with Matt as he told her to breathe, before moving her hands to his chest once again. At the same time, Matt moved his hand to her neck and just looked at the woman he loves more than anything in the entire world. Stroking her cheek, Matt smiled due to the fact that this really is exactly what they both want right now; they want to hold each other close as they celebrate their anniversary, one of their favorite things to do with each other on their anniversary. "I love you so much." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, well aware that was the case. "I love you too Matt, and I am so glad that we're going to go out with each other. We need to get out of the house." Matt agreed with his beautiful wife as she said that, well aware that was the case. "I know, right?" Gabby snickered as she heard Matt say that, before cuddling up to him; after which, she wrapped her arms around his neck and just held the man she loves close to her. After all, that was what they both wanted right now; to hold each other close, and just take it easy.

I mean, what's better than doing that on their anniversary? It's something that they both enjoy more than anything in the entire world, and are really happy that they're in the midst of doing right now; holding each other close, while Matt ran his hand up and down her back. "I love you Gabby, but you really need to relax and just take it easy at times." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, well aware that was the case. "I know baby." Matt smiled as he heard Gabby said that, before leaning back and looking at the woman he loves more than anything in the entire world; after which, he moved his hand and leaned in so that he could kiss her softly. Taking things nice and slow with his beautiful wife, Matt smirked as he then pulled away and leaned his forehead against hers. That way, they could both take a minute and just concentrate on each other. "Okay, I think that we both know that we can't stay here anymore; because if we do, then we're going to keep being all over each other." Gabby agreed with Matt, well aware that's the case. "I know."

Matt agreed with his gorgeous wife as she said that, before smiling as he proceeded to pick Gabby up in his arms once again (helping her down from the counter in the process); after which, he proceeded to extend his hand so that Gabby could grab it ahead of the two of them walking out of the washroom (together) so that they can go on their walk with Andy.. After all, that's what they both want to do right now. They want to go on a walk, and just spend some time with each other. "I'm glad that we're going out." Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that, continuing to lead her out of the washroom. "We just need to make sure that we also stay hydrated, for the sake of our little girls." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, before seeing that he set their water bottles down on their bed; and that was why she grabbed them as they walked past their bed, which was where Andy was currently waiting for them. But rather than keep him there, Matt made sure to call out for him; after all, he's the entire reason that they're going out in the first place.

Yes, Matt and Gabby are going out so that they can get some fresh air; but Andy was the one that prompted them to want to do that, as he needs to go to the washroom. "I'm glad he hasn't gone to the washroom in the house yet." Matt agreed with Gabby, smiling.