Good Things About Each Sign

So I decided to make a list about awesome things about each sign. No one requested it, I just wanted to do it. Have fun reading!

Aries: Aries are brave, exciting, and cool. They might not be the brightest, but they are the most exciting. With an Aries, every day is an adventure!

Taurus: Taurus are calm and level-headed in all situations. They like to take things at their own pace, and might be a bit stubborn sometimes, but they are overall great friends.

Gemini: Geminis are funny and love excitement and change. They can be talkative and will talk for a long time, but it isn't just random things. They have good points and facts that are actually true. If you're talking with a Gemini, listen close! You might just learn something.

Cancer: Cancers are sweet and extremely devoted to their families. Family means everything to them, so insult their family, and you are as good as dead. Cancers are strong, but sweet, and good friends to have.

Leo: I love Leos. They are loyal, brave, and true to the end, like a lion. They can be fierce and strong when they want to be, and will stick by your side no matter what. If you have a Leo for a friend, you are lucky, because a Leo will never let you down.

Virgo: Virgos are smart and organized. They are funny, cool, and trustworthy. Virgos make great friends because they will always know what to say or do.

Libra: Libras are always fair. They believe in balance. I don't think a Libra would tell a lie or trick someone. They are amazing friends. Just don't offend them, or you will get what you dished out.

Scorpio: Scorpios may seem tough and emotionless, but they do care deep inside. If you make a friend out if a Scorpio, everyday will have fun and excitement. But if you get on their bad side, look out.

Sagittarius: A Sagittarius is funny, cool, and badass. If you're friends with a Sagittarius, not a day, not a minute, not even a second will be boring. They can make a boulder smile. They will figure out sneaky ways to get what they want, or will tell you something straight to your face. With a Sagittarius, life is a party!

Capricorn: If a Capricorn is determined enough, they could probably break Mount Everest into tiny pieces. A Capricorn is hardworking, determined, and thinks ahead. Capricorns might be a bit boring, but will get to where they want to be in life.

Aquarius: An Aquarius might be strange, but they know what to say to lighten up the mood. An Aquarius thinks like no one else would. They think outside of the box, and don't let anything stop them from being unique. They love being in the spotlight, and shine in it!

Pisces: Pisces are sweet, kind, and caring. They are also incredibly creative. A Pisces will come up with unique and special ideas. They will stay with you through thick and thin. Pisces might not be the bravest or the smartest signs, but they are the sweetest and most generous.