🏹 19

seo !! brodon't forget my sour worms

seo !!
bro
don't forget my sour worms

ur mom
i won't

seo !!
and and i want sprite too pls

ur mom
yeah okay

seo !!
and maybe... some cheetos
too? 👉👈

ur mom
seohyun

seo !!
PLEASE 🥺🥺

ur mom
fine

seo !!
thank you sugar mommy 🥰🥰

ur mom
please don't die while i'm
gone

seo !!
i'll try 😥

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

jinhee sighed as she pocketed her phone. she had to run some errands, but ended up staying longer in the mall when seohyun found out she was out and was adamant that jinhee can't come back without buying her something. jinhee swore having seohyun as a best friend was surely going to make her broke.

after paying for all the snacks seohyun persuaded her to buy, the noirette could finally return to their dorms. she was seriously just minding her business when she saw a sale board in the window of one of the stores. jinhee tried her best not to turn in as she knew there was a heap of work awaiting her in her room, but she just couldn't leave. at least not until she's looked around.

so, finally defeating her self-control (which was yelling for her not to go in), she impulsively walked right in. as she looked around the different aisles, jinhee kept telling herself she wasn't here to actually buy anything, but really, who was she kidding?

"you were just complaining about seohyun making you broke, but look what you're doing, ryu jinhee." the noirette quietly muttered under her breath, before quickly correcting herself. "no. you are simply doing window shopping."

the girl could tell herself that same phrase as much as she wants, it won't work. especially not when her eyes laid on the cutest sweater she's ever seen.

in a dramatic attempt to restrain herself, jinhee immediately looked the other direction, her eyes closed tightly.

you do not need that sweater. you do not need that sweater. you do not need that swea—

jinhee whipped her phone out, on the verge of calling seohyun about the cute cowprint sweater she found when her attention suddenly shifted to something else in the store.

"bitch, get off the damn floor! you are not a dog."

what the hell?

"i can't believe you idiots dragged me with you."