Todoroki and Momo watched from a different table. "Shoto? Shoto dear please eat something." she held up chopsticks to his mouth with rice. "Im not hungry." He said and glared at her with a sigh, turning towards her fully. "Look Yaoyorozu, this isn't supposed to be a thing. WE, aren't supposed to be a thing." He said.

Her heart shattered as she looked down with a tiny nod. "I understand." She muttered. Todoroki thought for a moment, knowing he could use her to his advantage. "Hey, i didn't mean that. I'm sorry." He said and looked at her. Her eyes lit up and she smiled.

"I know you're stressed Shoto, please don't worry about it" she says reassuringly. Shoto nods and takes her hand in his. "Of course. It's only stress"

Meanwhile, Y/n was having a good time with Bakugo, his friends, and her own. Laughing at each others jokes and stupid stuff. "Oh man we gotta have another sleepover party!" Denki perked up, "Oh yeah! And you have to invite the boys this time Mina, that was so unfair" He crossed his arms. Mina waved him off. "You guys came anyway so why should it matter?" She rolled her eyes.

"Well, Winter break is almost here. We could take a vacation at the cabins" Jirou recommended. Everyone stopped and stared at her. She blushed.

"..or maybe forget I even sai—" "Thats a great idea!" Mina squealed. "Right why didn't I think of that?" "Cabins sound cool" everyone said. Bakugo stayed silent and Y/n noticed this.

"What's wrong Katsuki? You can stay if you don't wanna go" she said. He raises an eyebrow. "You're not gonna stay with me if I don't go?" His tone was a bit saddening but his face was more..annoyed.

"Hell naw." She stated honestly, then when she saw his mood she sucked her teeth. "Cmon baby don't be like that" she sighed. "Cmonnn I wanna stay at the cabinnn" she whined and shook his arm. He rested his face in his hand as he ignored her and scrolled through his phone.

"Katsuki, don't piss me off.." She glared at him. Everybody else just stared at them and Y/n noticed. "My fault..yeah we're going" she said and took a sip of her drink. Katsuki glared at her. "Now YOU don't piss me off Y/n. I don't wanna go." He said. She sighed and smiled at her friends.

"Excuse us. Katsuki, move your ass." She said and got up, going out of the lunchroom outside. Katsuki sighed, getting up and following her.

"Why you being such a Debbie downer?" She asked. He sucked his teeth and looked away. "Boy don't play with me." She grabbed his chin and forced him to look back at her. "Why you bullshittin'? Why don't you wanna go?"

"Because I don't want to. damn" he moved out of her grasp. "Boy-" she went to grab his chin again but he grabbed her wrist. "Stop it." He said and threw her wrist down. She gasped and glared at him. "Fine, don't go then nigga." She muttered then walked back to the table. Katsuki sighed..Y/n NEVER said the N-word. When she moved to Japan she was told not to use it in school, or call her peers that.

And she understood, But her saying it to her boyfriend? He knew she was pissed. What they didn't know, Todoroki was watching the whole time. And so was Momo. "Shoto this is wrong.." she whispered. He shushed her. "This is a perfect opportunity to talk to her.." his heart grew heavy with love as he thought about talking to her.

Y/n walked the halls. It was lunchtime so teachers weren't strict with students roaming at this time. That's when Todoroki took action. He walked from behind the wall and pretended to be on his phone, then "accidentally" bumped into her.

"Ow— oh." She looked up to see who it was, and Todoroki stared down at her. "My apologies Y/n.." he said. "No worries man." She said and tried to walk pass him. "Ah..if you don't mind me asking, what's wrong?" He asked her, blocking her path. "Nothing—"
"It's not nothing. You're doing that..cheek biting/ lip pursing thing again."

Her eyes lit up. "Huh..you actually paid attention" She said sarcastically. "Yes. That brings me to something else. I would like to apologize for my actions. Cheating on you was a mistake, and yes I know that's a horrible excuse. I'm glad to see you with Bakugo..are we still friends?" His voice was soft and sincere.

Y/n's eyes softened. "Yea we're cool man." She smiled. Shoto also smiled, his plan already working.."so, wanna tell me what's wrong?" He asked.

They talked and walked. They caught up on a few Things and laughed. "Oh hey Y/n and..Todoroki" Deku popped up. "Hello Midoriya" "heyy" they both greeted the green haired boy.

"Um..is everything okay Y/n?" Deku asked her. "Yeah why?" She raised an eyebrow. "Kacchan looked pissed earlier— Not that it's not normal! He just seemed..you know" he explained in the worse way possible. "Yeah I'm fine, he isn't that crazy if that's what you're thinking" she laughed and put her hands on her hip.

He sighed of relief. "Maybe you should check on hi—" "Y/n, class is about to start. Want me to walk you?" Todoroki butt in. "Oh yea. See ya later Deku" she waved with a small smile as she and Todoroki started to walk towards the classrooms.

Deku was confused. Why was she with Todoroki..? It was weird but he decided not to question it. At least, not right now.

Y'all asked and finally received. Ngl I was stallin hard asf 😞 my fault..
1635 words 😘