Chapter 9

It's been a month since Y/n and Bakugo been together. They were very happy, being under each other's care during missions and behind closed doors.

"Babe, I have to use the bathroom .." she mumbled softly pushing his arms away. He groaned and turned over away from her, grumbling incoherent words. "I'll be back, Jesus.." She got up and headed to the bathroom, handling her business and coming out. (Ofc She washed her hands..)

She climbed back in bed and slipped back under Bakugo's hold. They had only 2 hours left before class started so they just sat around enjoying each other's company. Well, mostly
Y/n since Bakugo was sound asleep.

She played with his hair while she watched a tv show. Living single, one of her moms favorites. He turned over, now laying his head in her lap and facing the tv. His eyes were squinted due to the bright light as he groaned and buried his face into her stomach.

"It's 5AM .. Go to sleep .." he mumbled. She brushed him off by ruffling his hair and continued to watch her show.

Time skip —  7AM

Bakugo yawned and sat up. Seeing Y/n beside him laid out. 'Finally fell asleep  ..' he thought and kissed her forehead. He stretched out and got up from the bed and into the bathroom, getting ready for the day that was ahead.

After he got dressed up in his uniform, he went over to his sleeping girlfriend. "Y/n, Get up." He shook her awake. She opened her eyes forcefully and slowly looked at him with a hint of annoyance.

"What?" She yawned and stretched, looking around. "It's.." he paused to look at his phone. "7:21. We're going to be late." He said. She whined and stretched more, rubbing her eyes as she walked towards the bathroom.

She did her hair in a slick-back  puff ball and called it a day as she put on her uniform. She was still exhausted as she walked out the door. "Told you to go to sleep, now look." He chuckled and kissed her cheek. She sighed, knowing he was right as they walked to class hand in hand.

As they walked inside the classroom, Y/n let Bakugo go to Kirishima and his friends while she stayed with Mina and the girls. "Man, Todoroki's been naggin' me about you girl" She whispered. The other girls nodded as Y/n raised an eyebrow. "Why isn't he over me? It's his fault." She shrugged. "Delusional~" Jirou said in a sing-song voice the others giggled.

It was true Todoroki was still obsessed with
Y/n after all this time. But, when he heard that she got with Bakugo, a new person was born inside of him. Something that fired up his obsession and love for her.

Currently, he sat in the back of the class, trying to listen closely to their conversation as Momo talked his ear off. "Shoto? Is something wrong?" She cupped his chin and looked into his eyes reassuringly. He moved from her grasp and payed attention to Y/n and her friends.

"Shoto..She's with Bakugo now.." she said as she fiddled with her fingers. "And?" He turned his head towards her with a sharp glare. She shivered. "A-and I think..you shouldn't focus on her anymore. She doesn't seem to car-" "yeah!? well she doesn't have a fucking choice." He snapped, his voice raised a little. She was taken back by his voice.

She looked down in sadness and jealousy as Shoto went back to staring at Y/n..Her blood boiled and her hands shook. Why didn't he love her instead? As she watched Y/n smile and laugh with her friends, it just made her more angry..

Luckily, the teacher came in and everyone went to their rightful seats.

Lunch time

Bakugo and Y/n were the couple of the month. Everyone would talk about how cute they were, or how jealous they were. But who cares? Y/n was happy with her man.