"Your right Bhai,now you have to give me your card for a day. I pity you, your so sure CHOTI will sustain without ice cream for that long"chirped Laksh sympathetically

"Oh that!Bhai you can also give lucky your bank pin for am not sacrificing my ice cream for anything'told Khushi casually while Sanskar eyes widen while their wives stared at them amused.

Raizada siblings stared at the interaction amused realizing they've never had such siblings interaction.

"I have a devil for a sister ,I don't know what sin I committed in my past life.......murmured sanskar while Swara who was near him chuckle in amusement until Sanskar's eyes twinkle staring at her.

She pouted understanding the direction of his mind though she proved to him she is SSM .She chirped in before he can say  word, "Sanku...... don't worry we won't be long gone. Before you know it we will be back already though for now my ice cream is calling and I can't disappoint it"

"Wah Sanskar! Wah Sanskar! it's a shame your wife better disappoint you but not her ice cream. This is where life has pushed me"thought a sulking Sanskar who found Laksh staring at him interestingly

"Ragini come,I want to spend time with you"told Laksh trying his luck after seeing Sanskar challenging gaze.

"Sorry Lakshji maybe later "decline Ragini while a stump Laksh stood their gaping

" Bhai, a you just going to remain silent?"murmured Sanskar to Adarsh who was silent from long.

Adarsh: Pari.....

"Don't worry adarshji I have put everything you'l need where you can see"intervene Pari while Adarsh stared at his wife shocked

The men remained shocked trying to grasp what just happen a while ago as they stared their wives back who were heading upstairs conversing among themselves. Raizada siblings stared at the interaction with envious. Anjali was abit envy seeing how the sisters interacted with their sister-in-laws while Payal could only sulk seeing Khushi who didn't stare at her or call her Jiji lovingly.

Though they were interrupted with the arrival of
Swara

Though they were interrupted with the arrival ofSwara

Ragini