TERE BINA PART - 4

Roshni's parents gets worried for their daughter and doctor tells them that roshni slipped into coma..

Ani's doctor comes outside after treating her and says that ani is out of danger..

Ashwini holds Rajiv and cries thinking about their daughter...
Rajiv:Ashwini..she is our child she endured worse than this..iam sure she will endure this and fights with you again..

Ashwini nods and hugs Rajiv...
Meanwhile,
Roshni wakes up in a different room than her room...she gets into consicous and finds she is not injured and is even in a good position...

She slowly gets down from the bed and checks the surroundings..she sees her reflection in the mirror...roshni sees that she is dressed in very normal clothes and the room everything is like a middle class person owns and she no longer is in the plain luxurious room...

Roshni sees some photographs of herself with some people on the wall...she looks outside from the window and sees everyone were in retro style..she checks the calender and it's
29th July, 1998...

Roshni gets shocked seeing everything... suddenly someone knocks on the door...roshni scaredy opens the door and finds a tall good looking boy..

That boy:Annika akka..appa and amma is calling you..come outside...

Roshni in mind:what is happening with me..why am I here? And he...who is he? And who is this Annika too?what is meant by akka?

That boy:akka..are you listening?
Roshni slowly nods...that boy leaves from there...

Roshni comes outside and sees a couple and the boy were waiting for her near Pooja mandir..that woman is doing Pooja..she completes it and gives arthi..roshni takes the arthi and they all leave to dine..

Annika's mother:Annika..why were you standing there? You are even getting late to college..come fast and have breakfast..don't even think of skipping it..

Roshni nods and sits there not knowing what to do...she silently eats the breakfast and her family looks at her surprisingly...

Annika's father: what happened to my princess? She is very silent which is worrying me..?
Roshni:no..nothing papa..iam ok it's just iam not feeling really well..

Annika's mother:what happened to why you are not calling your appa as your papa..i think you are sick enough to forget our values..are you alright? Annika if you are not ok i will call doctor uncle..tell me what happened?

Roshni:amma...iam really ok amma...it's just iam not feeling well that's it..and appa iam sorry..it's just i tried to call you in other language...

Annika's father:it's ok Annika..anyways i really wanted from long to listen how you will call me without respect..now i think it fulfilled..

(Annika's family isn't that much orthodox and they are friendly with her in the era)
Everyone smiles but roshni sits numb...
Aadhi:akka..if you completed eating..we shall leave..

Roshni nods and leaves to her room..she simply takes the bag and books which are kept on the desk..she even takes the specs kept there and puts in her bag...

Roshni comes outside and sees everything in Tamil and reads Chennai there...

Roshni in mind:iam in Chennai that too in the year of 1998...thank God I know some reference about Chennai and Tamil as these references are used in my book..

Aadhi stops a rickshaw and they both leaves to their college...their rickshaw stops and aadhi pays for it..roshni gets down and reads the board "Madra medical college"...

Roshni in mind:it's like i heard this name already...and everything is like i already visited it..
Aadhi:akka..iam leaving to my class..we are getting late..

Roshni nods and slowly enters the college..she sees everyone looking at her...she even sees some professors smiling at her slightly as a welcome...

Roshni in mind:now..where should I even leave? Ahh..what's happening now!
Suddenly someone taps on roshni's shoulder and she turns to see 2 girls in their white coats...

Indhu:Annika..what happened? Why are you standing here topper? Don't say that you are waiting for your best friends..

Swetha:why will she even wait for us..she is busy studying right..she doesn't even waste a single second..i don't even know how we became her bestfriends..

Roshni in mind:seems like these are annika's bestfriends..for today if i need to survive here then i need to tag along with them..

Roshni:what are you saying? You are my only friends...iam even waiting for you..come..

Indhu and Swetha looks suprised but the trio leaves to the classroom....roshni sits their tensedly wondering how on earth is she even there...

Everyone leaves to lab and the professors asks everyone to team up stopping  roshni/annika..
Professor:annika..as i told yesterday..teach them today's lab about bacteria research..

(Forgive me i don't know that much about this whole thing about Chennai in 1990's and mbbs)
Roshni in mind:what should I even do? Though I did mbbs and never practiced it..i didn't even know if it's correct in then time...anyways i need to do something..she falls unconscious...

Indhu and Shwetha takes Annika/roshni to infirmary...doctor checks her and says that she is fine and it's due to stress..roshni opens her eyes..

Roshni:iam fine..you both leave..iam just not feeling well..don't miss it..if you miss it how can I cover my studies...

They both nods and leaves..
Roshni in mind:ahh what's happening! What should I do now? Wait..it's Chennai 1998...iam a medical student in Madras medical college..my friends are indhu and Shwetha..my brother is aadhi.. over-all iam Annika..what the hell..iam in my book!!!these are things i wrote in my new story...this means iam trapped here?

                            STAY TUNED!!!!