Fucking bipolar!!

Loud breaths can be heard around the training grounds, male Omegas training together on attacking techniques, again my 8 Masul Omegas were around helping and I was so grateful for their help, I introduced them to yoongi and they got along pretty well honestly.

Yoongi and one of the femal Omegas of my pack helped me with the female Omegas showing them defending techniques and how to dodge a simple attack, they were learning pretty quickly and I was so joyful at the proud shocked smile of Yoongi seeing his pack's Omegas so confident and learning to be stronger. Sweat dropped down my forehead and neck, I was wearing a sleeveless long shirt, one small old scar was visible on my forearm but Yoongi didn't comment on it and I was glad.

"Alright everyone we have been training for three hours and I'm so proud of you, male Omegas take a break and we will continue later on, my Omega ladies you did so good and I'm gonna see you tomorrow".

"We do they get to leave but we don't?", one male Omega whined but it was clear it was a playful whine,

"Because some of these ladies have other responsibilities like children and cleaning", one Omega of my pack said with a teasing smile.

"Hey I'm mated too and I've cleaning and shit to do you know?", another Omega said folding his arms with a cute pout, we all laughed at him and the female Omegas stucked their tongues at them playfully,  all the air was quite joyful and nice.

I sat on the grass waving goodbye to the ladies, my shirt was sticking to my body and I can feel Yoongi's burning gaze on me but I didn't dare to look at him.

He likes the shape of my body, how its fit and thick at the right places, I know my body is a whole sexy thing but...that's all you can see, the shape...once you look closer at that shape and touch that scar filled skin...would you still like that body?

Ella must have felt how my mood dropped,
Omg y/n you won't believe what Suga just told me pffffft!!!!

What? What did he say why are you laughing?
Yoongi...hhahahaha...he is having a boner omg pffft hahaha I can't!!!!

HE IS WHAT?!!!

My eyes shot wide as I turned around to look at Yoongi, he was sitting on the grass, a whole 6 meters away from me, pulling his knees to his chest, God please tell me he likes to sit like this and he isn't trying to hide his...

My face flushed and I look away again, ella still laughing inside my head, I heard Yoongi clearing his throat.

"I..uh..y/n I'm gonna...head inside the den cause..umm...Hoseok mind linked me saying he wants something", Fucking lair Hoseok hyung isn't back home yet you just wanna go jerk off.

You can help him though.

Ella I swear to God shut up!!

I didn't answer Yoongi just nodded at him and he went off running to the den... Literally running...

After the trainings I went back inside to Yoongi's room,

Our room.

Ignore him y/n, ignore your horny stupid wolf.

I'm not the only one horny okay? I'm not the one who got a boner staring at you sweating your ass off.

I groaned again, I entered the room and peeked inside, Don't worry go in, he already finished jerking long time ago and he took a shower too.

I'm gonna tell Yoongi that Suga is telling you all of this.

You are gonna tell Yoongi that his wolf is telling me he is jerking to you?? Wow y/n.

I slapped my face and entered the room closing the door behind me, the room was empty and Yoongi's apple scent was still lingering around, I took off my shirt locking the door, I need to be careful, Taehyung isn't around this time to hug me to hide my scars from Yoongi.

I headed to the shower and enjoyed a long warm shower relaxing my sore muscles, I finished and dried my body with Yoongi's scent filled towel, hygiene? What's that? pfft.

I wore a grey sweatpants, I headed to Yoongi's closet, my heat was really really frustrating me and I needed something that smell like my mate so I wanted to grab a shirt of his.

Before I can pick up a shirt a knock was heard, I stiffened a little then remembered that I locked the door, "Who is it?",

"Y/nnnnie",

I chuckled at Tae's baby voice and unlocked the door opening it.

"Y/n I just wanted to tell you about the cute kids I met today at the nursery!! Omg they are sooooo cute you're gonna love them!!",

I laughed and felt excited to meet these babies too,

"Alright Taetae give me a minute, I'm gonna put on a shirt and come to your room deal?", "Deal soulmate", we pumped our fists together and Tae went away.

I closed the door and went back to Yoongi's closet to choose a shirt, I made a mental note to take the heat suppressant medicine tonight so it can work by tomorrow just incase my heat decided to strike me a little bit early.

Y/n.

Ella's voice was... worried? Okay that terrified me.

Ella..are you okay?

I'm...I'm sorry Jimin I had to do this...

Had to do wh-

My ears picked up that light click...the click of the door being locked..

I turned around terrified and saw my mate standing there with red eyes staring at me, one hand still on the door lock and the other forming a fist at his side.

The shiver running through my body reminded me that I'm still half naked,
( she is wearing a bra though)  with all my scars...right infront of my mate....

◇○◇○◇○◇○◇○◇○◇○◇○◇

Double update....!!!
So ig we are getting to the interesting parts huh......😏

Maybe i m gonna update one more chapter today....cos why not..

Swagyswagy loves you~