A WHOLE NEW WORLD

Jin,s p.o.v

I couldnt believe it,i never thought the girl of my dreams would appear in that ball and she did .Gosh looking at her makes my heart fluster every single time.How can she be this beautiful?.My babygirl,seeing her innocent doe eyes,her beautiful pink lips,her chubby cheeks,sexy curvs is making me feel so hard to control myself.I mean how can i ,she is everything i wanted,a beautiful,unique ,strong and a very smart person .How can i not love her?.I love her over and over again,and it will never end.So what is happening today lets see ah,today is the day y/n will officially live with me in the castle.She just has to take her stuffs,which i will gladly follow her ,I really wanted to see how she was living in her past to find a nice ounishment for those criminals who harmed my love.Anything might have happened in the past,but i will never ever let anyone hurt her,not even a single scratch will be on her from now on.I will give her the world if i have to,to protect her.She is mine and mine only,ntg can separate us ever.

I was in my own thoughts when a knock was heard ,i told a faint come in expecting my personal maids to enter,but no its was none other than my stepmother,here we go again

Daina:You brat why didnt you gree tur mother?

Jin:What is it that you want now interupting me in my own room?

Daina:Scoffs, you clearly know why i,m here

Jin:I dont think so ,could u explain in detail(I love making her get pissed off)

Daina:Its about that girl

Jin:She has a name and its y/n so what is it that u wanna talk about my love?

Daina:I oppose ur relationship with her?.How can you a prestigeous ,handsome king marry a fat ,poor and lowly casted girl like her.Where are your standards,is this how u choose a queen ?,Di u choose her out of anger on us like pitying her?,If u pity her ten we could make her ur personal maid,We could get u married with ur cousin.(My blood boiled how could she say that to my love,i have to calm down i dont want her to lash out at y/n ,i cant let that happen control jur anger jin)

Jin:First off,who asked for ur consent in my relationship?Its my life and my kingdom to rule ,may i know who gave u the rights to say that?With all due respect,i never picked my love out of anger or pity,i chose my queen ,as i have fallen for her on my first glance.She is everything i have ever looked for,her beauty cant be compared to by any maiden in this entire universe.And how could u ask to let the queen of this kingdom to become a maid?,that will never happen as she is my one and only,i have fixed my decision you cant make me change.You cant force anyone to marry ,love can come to anyone at anytime and i found mine like u found my father after the death of my mother,that is ur destiny with him ,this is my destiny with my baby.So kindly stop this topic and neve to take it up again ,no matter how many time u say or pled me ,i will never change,she is mine and mine only,I will marry her, i dont care if u agree,as i dont need to be ur puppet all the time.Oh and never ever say anything bad to y/n or treating her in a bad way.I will have my men to spy on you 24/7,if ur near y/n either ignore her or not to speak to her harsly ,as she is a member of this royal family.I hope i made myself clear,you may leave.

Daina:So this is how its gonna be ok fine lets see how long ur so call love lasts.Y/n will steal ur wealth that is the type of girl she is,slutty ,a gold digger an

Jin:ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT TO HER?,ARENT YOU ASHAMES TO CALL ANOTHER WOMAN LIKE THAT.IF U SAY ANYTHING BAD ABOUT Y/N AGAIN THINGS WILL TURN UGLY ,GET OUT NOW

Daina:This is the respect i get for raising you ?,.Scoff,(She slammed the door shut leaving me all stressed up.How can she say like that?To my love.I wish she was here and yes she came to the rescue like she always did)