PROLONGUE

How can you potentionally fall in love with me?.I am not a good fit for you your majesty!(Y/n)

You are the one ,the only one for me and i have already made up my mind for making you mine,.I will make you mine.(Jin)

But your mom ,she opposes of this and my family they are furious how much more hate do you want me to take upon(Y/n)

I dont care if anyone opposes,this is between you and me.I know your the one for me.My heart beats for you every single time.I cant imagine another woman to take my queens place.It was love at first sight.Since the day i saw u at the ball i knew your the maiden that i want and i need(Jin)

But your majesty,i,m not the even beautiful.How can someone who has no beauty like me potentionally be yours(Y/n)

The only beauty that can control this beast is you my love.This tale,our love story will be known as Beauty and the Beast.As no one can tame this beast,except his beauty right by his side.Please be with me and never leave your beast my beautiful queen(Jin)

If thats the case your majesty.I will gladly take on this quest.The quest of becoming the king,s queen,to become,to become your maiden.No matter what happens in life,i will be the only one who could tame this beast.I will be the beauty for this beast,(Y/n)

My beauty(Jin)

And your my beast,my lovable beast your majesty(Y/N)

WILL THIS BEAST GET TO WIN HIS BEAUTY AND MAKE HER HIS?

WILL THE BEAUTY,REALISE HER WORTH AND FINALLY LET HER IN THE ARMS OF HER BEAST,?

WILL THIS BEAUTY AND THE BEAST GET TO LIVE A HAPPY LIFE

LET THE STORY BEGIN,TIME WILL SAY THE REST