N I N E

Logan

"Daaaaaaaaaamn bro! So where he at now?" Bre questioned. She was so interested in this damn story, Little nosey ass.

"Bitch if I knew, I would've told you." She nodded her head in understanding.

"That's fucked up. Chanel gone be ready to kill a mothafucka' after hearing this shit." We both laughed together. It felt great to be back and laugh again. I felt safe and warm inside. These last few days been hell. But I got through them.

"Alright bitch, I gotta go." She said putting on her nude red bottoms and her jean jacket.

"Where the fuck is you going?" I said laughing, she was looking in the mirror fixing her hair. She thought she was cute. No gay shit, but my bitch was bad.

"Jaylen wanna meet up or whatever." She looked back at me. "You know how that shit go."

I nodded "Hell yeah." I laughed. She started walking towards her bedroom door and she stopped.

"Oh, Lo. If you decide you wanna leave just lock up behind you, you know where the spare is." I nodded and she walked off.

I heard the door shut and I relaxed. I exhaled and ran my fingers through my curly tangled hair. Her house was quiet but too quiet. Ever since the incident happened I started to look at everything and everyone differently.

I stood up and went to Bre's closet. All of us always kept a duffel bag full of clothes at each others house just in case. I looked through it and found some Victoria Secret panties and bra set. I slipped it on and rubbed baby lotion and oil all over my body.

I looked deeper into the bag and found me some of my old track shorts and a oversized Ralph Lauren t-shirt. I got some socks out and slipped them on and made my way into the living room.

I double checked and made sure the door was locked and sat on the couch. I wanted to go home. I already felt like I was invading her space.  I layed back on the couch and found the TV remote underneath me. At first I hesitated, and then turned it on.

A few minutes later I found myself dozing off, into a well needed sleep.

Javier

I texted back 'no' . How the fuck could I forget what I came in there for. I was too late to go back in there. So I pulled off. Maybe Bre will have some words about this. Shit was crazy.

I'm to geeked about the finding of my brother. But I still have to break news to him about Ronn passing. He gone want blood, even though I haven't been around my brother, I still remember how he rotates.

I started my route to Bre's house. When I pulled up, I noticed her car wasn't there but her lights were on. Maybe she let Chanel burrow it. I shrugged and cut the engine. As soon as I stepped out of the car I checked my surroundings.

Being in the game you had to. You had no choice, you could get caught slipping at anytime. I walked up to the porch and found the spare key. It was to damn dark outside so I had to use my flashlight on my phone to find the keyhole.

I unlocked the door and stepped in quietly. Who the hell wanted to hear all that noise in the middle of the night. I kicked my shoes off and made my way to the livingroom. Seeing that the TV was on, and someone was on the couch.

I shook my head, all I could see was hair the rest of the body was covered up with a fluffy ass comforter.

I kneeled down to where her head was and tapped her. "Bre, go get in the bed." I whispered. Okay I'm lying, I don't know how to whisper. I just spoke in my regular voice.