T H R E E

Logan

I sat there all tied up in front of these strange men. I looked up at the man as he looked down at me in disgust. I was really confused about why the fuck am I here. I tried to wiggle out of those tight ass ropes they had me in.

The big guy standing in front of me chuckled evily. He was really chubby and looked like he was in his mid-fourties. He was dark skinned, with a mouth full of golds and his goatee was trimed neatly. "Bitch stop struggling you aing going no where so stop fucking trying." he said. I gave up. I was laid out on the floor while the five men stared down at me. i felt useless. As if my life had come to an end.

The big man walked behind is his desk, sat down in his chair and pulled open a drawer. He closed the drawer and set a gun on the desk. He put his elbos on his desk and stared down at me.

"What chu want us to do with her Boss?"A guy with a black ski mask on spoke.

The sound of him clearing his throat boomed through the room. "Put that bitch down in 6."

As soon as he said that, the man who asked him what room, picked me up and put me over his sholder. There was another man behind him and one in front. The one in the front led us down a long hall way which seemed like it took us forever to walk down.

I took this chance to try to wiggle out of the strong mans hold and run as far as I could. I started wiggling but the man behind us stopped me. "Lil' mama I wouldn't do that shit if i were you." He pressed his cold, steel, metal piece under my ribcage.

I thought again "hell na i ain't finna die today, ta' fuck?" So I just hung on his shoulder as they continued to walk. As we came to a stop, there was a huge door that the guy was opening with a keypad. The door made a loud beeping noise indicating that the door was unlocked.

He opened the door and went in. There was a stair case that led us to the basement. Before the guy who was carying me, walked down stairs, he adjusted me up on his shoulder and continued to jog down the stairs. Once he came to a stop, he went down another hall, turned left and stopped in front of a door that had a huge 6 on the front of it.

"You got the rest Tiago?"The dark man in front of us said. He threw the guy carying me the keys

"Yeah man. I got her skinny ass." They both chuckled and walked away. I guess back to upstairs again. The Tiago guy eventually opened the door. There was one light on the side of the room. A pole in the center, a table and a bed buy the wall. The floor was all concrete, since it was a basement. it was really cold down here though with just this thin dress on.

The guy walked over to set me on the bed gently. Then he grabbed the chair and table and scooted them over so that was staight across from where I was sitting. I was still tied, sitting up on the bed. I guess they changed my clothes because I had on a white short dress with my hair pulld back into a pony tail.

He took his jacket off and put it over me so I wouldnt be cold. I guess he noticed me shivering. He went to go sit back down across from me, took his gun and blue Iphone from his pocket and sat it on the table. He looked exhausted, he ran his hand down the front of his face.

"Can you untie me please?" I sniffled.

"Aw shit, Sorry I forgot." He mumbled. He scooted closer to me and took a small blade out of his pocket and started to cut the ropes.

Once the ropes were off of me i scooted up on the bed to where the one pillow was located and laid my head on it. Although I was tired I couldnt go to sleep thier was no telling what this man could do to me.

I looked over at him while he was on his phone doing something. "Excuse me?" He looked up at me. He was fine as hell.

He had chin length dreads that were dyed honey blonde at the ends of them. His skin was a sort of dark caramel color. He had a nose piercing with a tiny diamond stud. He has full pink plump lips and his eyes where a light brown but not too light. He was Really handsome.

He put his phone away, "Yeah wassup?" he asked

"Why am I here and who are you and these people? Why did they kidnapp me?"

"First of all, Im Sontiago. I work for that big guy up stairs. He's my boss. Secondly, your here because you killed his nephews at a gas station and your stupid because you left the car sitting there like we werent gone find yo ass. My boss is out for blood and nothing is more important to him than his familia' and his bread. You got 3 days before he kill you, because I guess he wants you to suffer." He simply explained to me.

I was in the lost for words. My throat was already dry as fuck and I was nervous. I didn't kill anyone especially not any men.

"You must be talking about those guys who tried to rape me?" I said sadly.

"What?" He scrunched his face up.

"Last night I was leaving my job at the gas station and I was walking to my car. These guys just walked up on me and beat me up and then tried to rape mebon the spot" I paused to wipe the tears that were beginning to fall. "Then these guys jumped out, shot them, basically saving me and we went to the guy house. He left me there and I ran away, took his car and drove to my house and here I am now." I said shrugging .

"What was the guys name?" He asked with a questionable look on his face.

"Something with a 'J'?" I said thinking. "J-J-Javier?"

He looked more shocked than ever. I wonder what was so shocking about that?

...............................

WHAT DO YOU THINK?
WHO IS JAVIER TO SONTIAGO?

Comment !
Vote !
Read !