Pete heard the words and had he not been weak because of the heat, he would have punched Vegas in the face. "I'm... not a whore! But... I want more... ahgh... more please..."

"You're my slut. Look at you grinding your dick against me, hm?" He inserted two fingers into Pete's mouth and the omega lustfully feasted on them. "Let's see how your hole swallows me up like your mouth is doing to my fingers."

Vegas walked them to the bed and dumped Pete onto it. Pete hurriedly took off his shirt and in one swoop, Vegas helped him pull off his pants, leaving him bare and completely under his mercy. Pete dug his fingers into the sheets, greatly anticipating what was next.

So beautiful. Vegas couldn't stop the low growl coming from low in his chest. He used both hands to grip Pete's round asscheeks, kneading them and squeezing hard, and spreading them roughly.

Vegas was hard. So hard that his dick looked almost purple. He was close to losing his mind and his shaft angled directly at Pete's lubricated entrance and entered him with a single, hard thrust.

Pete gasped. "Ow!"

Vegas hearing this coming from him took a little pause, bowed his head down, and pressed the side of his face against Pete's neck, nestling it there for a moment.

Just for a moment, he kissed Pete. "I'm curious, still a virgin? Are you sure your ass can take me?" Vegas still had enough strength to tease.

Pete's eyes dilated at the absurd question. "That's nonsense! Being a virgin doesn't mean I haven't played with toys."

Vegas cracked a laugh in his throat.

The fury and fire were not far from each other. Vegas started thrusting in earnest, fucking him hard, but not as hard as he wanted to. Making Pete moan and wince. Pete tensed up, the burning sensation in his abdomen not subsiding even though he had Vegas fully inside in. He wanted it to die down, he wanted to see the alpha go wild on him. It was his first time but this wasn't the kind of pace he wanted.

"Vegas... Is this all you've got?? I want more... Go harder..."

Every restraint and mercy Vegas took on Pete broke and all that was left was roughness. He tried his best but the feisty omega just ruined it all. Pulling out of Pete, he roughly flipped him over face down and ass out on the bed. He spread his ass roughly and jammed his cock in. Pete felt like he was being ripped apart.

"Ahh... Too fast..." He cried.

"Shut up and take this dick like a good slut," Vegas grunted.

He started thrusting like a bull breeding a cow in a pasture. Pete screamed but Vegas did not slow down his movements and just kept on thrusting.

"Are you crazy?! It hurts! It feels good." Pete moaned in both pain and pleasure.

Vegas' hand jumped from Pete's buttocks to pull his head back by the hair, Pete's body raising along with it. Hand still fitted in, Vegas tilted Pete's head to the side and they were lost in a passionate kiss as he mercilessly continued to pump Pete's ass.

Pulling away, Pete gasped for air to fill his desperate lungs. "You're a heartless beast. Ahck..." He choked on his moans as Vegas jabbed his pleasurable spot.

Pete was struggling to keep his ass out and clawed his fingers through the sheets. Trying and failing to get a good grip. His knees started to buckle and Vegas noticed. Smirking behind the bear, he pulled out to give him a moment to breathe. Seconds later, he positioned Pete on all fours and slammed back in.

Both grunted like animals. Pete's limps went weak as he took in the merciless pounding. His hand makes it to his dick in an attempt to jerk himself off but was stopped midway.