"USSR x reader 🍋"

(author warning: please this is not for kids and if you don't like lemon skip this chapter!!)

Soviet came back late at night well you were awake to just apologize for playing with his feelings..

He ignored you and got straight to his working table that was in the corner of the room... you after being ignored you got up from your bed and got near him ...

You were just standing there literally from 10minutes waiting for him to speak atlast you gave up , and shaked his souldier trying to get his attention but he ignored you...

"Soviet! Soviet! You screamed near his ears" still no response..

" Hey look i am sorry i will face any punishment please just forgive me "

"Any punishment ?" He said looking in her eyes making her nervous...

" Yes..any..."

He got up from his chair puting his hand harshly on her shoulder making her back up to corner of the room leaving no space for you to escape from him...

"Soviet what are you doin-"

"You only agreed to face anything and so you did a mistake you should get punishment for the prank you did dear ...." He said licking his lips you could easily see lust in his eyes..

"you are scaring me" y/n said looking down and trying hardly to escape him..

"You should be scared " he said holding y/n face in his hands harshly to make her look in his eyes but instead of a feared y/n he got a blushing woman...

He smirks

He got near her face biting her lips then forcefully entering his tongue in and feeling the texture of her mouth.. leading to kissing.... he then slowly without her knowing got his hands inside her top she was not wearing a bra touching those soft boobs....

He parted away his lips and were connected with thin saliva line....he then looked down at y/n chest then tearing her top down revealing her beautiful body..

he kissed her neck leaving a hickey mark making her moan loudly and then  he took her in his arms  throwing her on bed..and  jumping over y/n ,again kissing her and then he got a little down licking the smooth surface between her boobs... and then sucked her boobs .....

"Sit "

"I said sit !!"

Y/n obayed him as he said it in such a harsh tone ..he opened his pants revealing that big buldge...her eyes widened seeing the size of "him "

"It's way too big for me "

" Bigger.. better stronger get the pleasure of it" he said chuckling"

he then grabbed her head forcefully making y/n to eat "him".. she was not even able to breathe.. enjoying the moment he whispered "that's why you shouldn't mess with a "big" country"

He then pulled it out from her mouth and then grabbed y/n large cheecks and entering him inside her ... She felt her throat dry cause of the hardness she felt ..it was painful ,she felt blood drops flowing from her on bed..

"Please do it slowly"

"You can't ask for it , it's a punishment bitch "

He suddenly caught up inhuman speed without taking a break he clapped her for 30 minutes making her semi unconscious she was moaning loudly all the time screaming and little bit later she felt a knot ...he stopped..she felt something watery inside...he cummed in her ...and then again started doing it harder making her completely unconscious...

He pulled it out and then takes her in his arms leading to the bathroom placing her in the big bath tube and then he also entered in it ....

He sighed

"Guess i  will need to take care of this child " he said while rubbing her stomach...

625 words
17/05/2023

I can't believe i wrote it all alone ಠ⁠◡⁠ಠ(what's wrong with me where did my innocence go !?)i think you will need holy water and bleach after this good luck ( evil laughs) imma run now (⁠~⁠_⁠~⁠;⁠)