She started screaming as she held her eye, blood started to roll down her cheeks making your eyes widen,"What happened here?!",the teacher ran over to the desk and examined her eye.

You let out a shaky breath and glanced over at darrian who was staring at you with wide eyes, your eyes glossed as you held back your tears. She deserved it anyway.

"Cyriya threw a pen at my eye!",she shouted furrowing her eyebrows standing up letting the blood leak,"The fuck you gettin up fo?",you asked,"So you can get yo ass dragged!!",she screamed moving the teacher out the way.

You stood up tilting your head with a crazy look, everyone started recording then you scoffed shaking your head,"We can fight then, it ain't gon be my fault when you go blind!",you laughed.

She zoomed over at you then you threw a punch at her making her lose balance, you held up your hands in surrender letting her get up.

She yanked your necklace as she hit you, your eyes widened as you stared at the necklace on the floor,"Oh naw you fuckin up my jewelry?!",your eyes widened, you started throwing punches at her making her fall.

You got on top of her and continued throwing punches as people tried to pull you off, you listened to her screams with a smile,"Yeah bitch!!",you snatched her necklace off and yanked her earrings.

"You leakin more now!!",you screamed in her face finally being pulled away with full force, your chest repeatedly went up and dropped down, you stood up correctly turning around seeing ezekiel was the one who pulled you away.

"You good?",he asked while examining your face making sure you were good, you smiled and nodded, he smiled and pecked your lips, you watched as the girl was carried to the nurse.

The girls name is myra and trust me, she's too pretty to be picking on people with a fake like darrian.

She would constantly pick on you ever since fourth grade, darrian always despised her and sometimes you wondered why he started being friends or even more with her

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

She would constantly pick on you ever since fourth grade, darrian always despised her and sometimes you wondered why he started being friends or even more with her.

It did hurt you but your happy with ezekiel, it's already been two years about to be three, you and darrian had been together for three years too but you wanted to last with ezekiel longer.

You noticed darrian was examining you with a huge smirk, you glanced over at him and frowned rolling your eyes,"Cyriya, go to the principals office now.",the teacher demanded.

You grabbed your backpack and packed your stuff up then approached the door,"Mmm, y'know darrian should be in trouble too? He's been bullying some kids.",you shrugged glancing over at him with an evil smirk, he furrowed his eyebrows and glanced over at you with hatred in his eyes.