Episode 12: Redemption

Start from the beginning

Y/N: what's wrong with me! Why am I like this!? (Y/N cried, turning his head as he cried into max chest, the horrible memories of his murders won't stop flooding his mind)

Max: shhhh

Y/N: I Can't stop thinking...about what I've done...the screaming, the blood...I can't get it out of my head. I can't get them out of my head (Y/N said, he closed his eyes as tears continued to run down his face, his voice cracked as max held him close)

Max: I never thought it would get to you like this, back then it bother you before.

Y/N: it didn't, b-but for some reason the memories started popping into my head and now I'm breaking down...I'm a mess...I'm a mess! (Y/N said, opening his eyes as he looked up at mx face, showing his red watery eyes as he wiped them off)

Max: shhh, it's going to be ok, shhhh.

It had finally happend, the guilt he never felt before had came back and it tear him down. During the years he never once felt any emotion for the things he done besides anger, but after building up so much guilt and regret, it had finally gotten to him and it wasn't great. His emotions finally came back to him, when stain told him the truth about him, it left him thinking if it were true and when he doas he feels something unsettling and the emotions grew and grew and now when he finally realized what he has done, he broke down.

He finally felt the guilt and regret of killing people and it wasn't great, it tore him apart. It was so much for him to take that he held his head and begged it to stop, but couldn't as he could never forget the many murders he had done.

The worse murderers or possibly criminals don't usually regret the things they have done, mostly murderers and when they do, it isn't easy to get over. He cried deeply, he never cried so hard in his life then the time he watched his parents got murdered infront of him, he had build up so much emotion in his life that when he cried was so much that it could practically cause a flood in his house of he kept going.

It was so much for him to take, he nearly fell asleep from crying, in which he did. He fell asleep eventually, getting tucked in bed by max who carried him to his room to rest, thinking he would settle down abit as he rested.

It was raining outside and it went hard, thunder could be heard from outside, which would be something Y/N would fall asleep to as he enjoyed the sound, but didn't as the it wouldn't work. He tossed and turned in his bed, trying to find a way to fall asleep as he even tried to dig his face into his pillow and rest, which didn't work as the memories kept him up and up even the thunder scarring him at one point.

He got up, his eyes wanted to be closed and rest, but really couldn't. He got up from his bed, leaving his room as he walked threw the hallway slowly, trying not to awaken max and get caught being awake. His mind went wild, the words stain told him kept appearing, he held his head and shook it like crazy as he wanted it to stop. He gritted his teeth, about to tear up once again as he felt like he was going to lose his mind.

Stains was the one that told him these words, he was the one that left him thinking about it and was the one the one that gave him the push he needed to figure it out. And as Y/N believed it was all on stain, he needed him. He needed him so much right now as he had no idea what to do or how to fix it, thinking stain might help him with this.

He used his arm to wipe the tears that was abou to come up, being the emotional mess that he was right now, he looked outside threw the glass door that lead to the backyard, seeing the rain that was pouring down. He walked up to it, looking threw the window and watched the rain pour down.

He looked out depressingly, feeling nathing but the sadness he now only felt as he grabbed the door and slide it open, showing no fear anymore as he did something, something that sure showed how much he was upset, so upset that he didn't care if he got hurt because of his quirk or dealing with something he didn't want to get near...he took a step out. He went outside in the rain, A small drop of rain fell on his head as more and more kept falling on his body.