Birthday After

Fucking Chris gave me a pair of panties. Sure whatever, right? It's a pair of panties, who cares.

"Tell me when you wear them." He whispered in my ear.

"Huh?"

"You'll see."

I was oddly afraid.

But my curiosity got the best of me.

I told Chris this morning i was wearing the panties he gave me. Now keep in fact Chris and I are not lovers. We fuck occasionally but thats about it.

All of a sudden around 8pm, i felt vibrating inside my pants. It would randomly intensify. I let out a squeak when i first felt it.

"You okay?" Koki asked.

I nodded. "Cramps."

"Oh, there's Midol in the medicine cabinet."

"Thanks girl." I smiled nervously, feeling the vibrating intensify. I looked over and saw Chris watching with a grin, casually on his phone. I shot him a glare as he winked.

It slowed to a complete stop. I sighed in relief. He looked at me in the eye and moved his finger on his phone upwards. It started vibrating even worse. I covered my mouth.

"You sure you're good girl?"

"Yes, I'm gonna go lay down."

"Alright girl. Text me if you need a compress or something."

I nodded and hurried off to the room. Chris was already waiting by the door. I shoved him in. "What the fuck Chris!" I closed the door.

"What?" He grinned. I felt the vibrating go all over the place. It was beginning to feel really good.

"Don't act like you don't know what you did!"

"I don't." He smiled innocently. I was about to reach for him when it hit its peak again. I let out a pleasured gasp and held onto the bed frame. Fuck that hit my clit.

"CK. Stop." I whined.

"Beg me princess."

"Please make it stop." I whimpered.

He seemed to enjoy this and left it on the high setting. I doubled over. I wanted to take them off but it felt so good. Plus Chris wouldn't let me. He locked the door as i held myself over the bed frame, my legs beginning to turn into jelly. I felt my lower half tingling. I needed that orgasm this thing was causing me. "i hate you." I whimpered.

"Do you?" He turned it off. I let out a whine. I was so close. Chris took my pants off without hesitation. I could feel how wet i truly was with the cold air of the room. And how trembly i was when Chris ran two fingers up and down, slipping it in gently. "God baby, look how plump and tender your pussy is."

"Are you happy?"

"Very." He grinned. I felt his confidence against me. It felt so hard. He began to dry hump me, dragging out his thrusts. "I'm going to drive myself crazy."

His shorts' material rubbed against my clit, soaking his bulge. He pulled away, leaving me aching again. I felt his mouth at my other lips almost instantly, feeling his tongue slip into my folds. He slipped his tongue into my hole and played with the clit, licking every droplet of juice. "CK..." I whined out.

I could feel his tongue flicking inside, sucking and kissing. Correction, this is the best gift I've ever gotten to date. I gripped the sheets in pleasure, letting Chris enjoy me. "God i need you." He whined.

That's it. There it was. Chris whining in that tone, i was no longer human, i just wanted to be his little slut. I felt my clit pulse upon hearing his belt drop. Fuck. I took off my upper clothing, letting him admire me as he took off his.

I watched Chris take it out of his boxers, fully erect. I instinctively opened my mouth, knowing what Chris wanted. "Baby girl, this is about your pleasure today." He slapped my ass, looking at me in the mirror. His dick was pulsing. I watched him spit on it, rubbing it as lube.

"N-No condom this time?"

He slipped into me without a warning. I squeaked in pleasure at the large object penetrating me. "Let me fill you in on something, babe." He spoke in between thrusts. "I've never worn a condom baby."

"But-"

"Yeah i lied." He chuckled.

Normally I'd be pissed, but Chris was smart. He chose the moment he was balls deep inside me to reveal that truth. I was too busy focusing on the large cock inside me to realize Chris had been fucking me raw for years now.

"But-" he started thrusting harder. I held onto the bed again, feeling him grinding against me every thrust. "Fuck baby!"

"Oh-"

"You're so tight." He started kissing my breasts, licking and squeezing each nipple.

"CK..." I whined.

"Mm?"

I could feel him pulsing inside me with every kiss and thrust. "Oh fuck!" I felt myself orgasm out of nowhere. I panted. Chris wasn't done yet. He decided to only speed up, holding me against him.

He laid me on him, groping my ass and hips as he thrusted into me like the little pocket pussy I am to him. Chris wasn't really one for loud orgasms, especially in the Tortuga, and i don't blame him. But today, Chris let out a groan I'd never heard before. He gasped and groaned, holding onto me tightly as i felt his hot seed run into me. I looked down at him lovingly as he smiled.

"Oh my-" I heard a voice and looked up, still sitting on Chris' cock. I locked eyes with Martin, who seemed to be aroused at this scene.

"Heh.. hi."