The demon math teacher and the Minotaur.

Percy: Wake up Y/n it's the last 2 weeks of school and after that you can train for the rest of the summer and besides that it's the day of our field trip.

Y/n: Alright but only because I want to train.

2 hours later.

Mr Brunner: And why did Cronos eat his own children.

You raise your hand.

Mr Brunner: Yes Y/n.

Y/n: Because the spirit's of his parents Gaia and Uranus told him that he was going to be overthrown by his own children.

Mr Brunner: I would have accepted that he was told that he was going to be overthrown. But you went the extra mile and told us why he was afraid that he would be overthrown.

???: Teachers pet.

Y/n: I will knock your ass out I don't even care what your gender is.

Mr Brunner: That's quite enough children. Nancy and Y/n you both will have detention for a week.

Y/n: That's fair enough.

Nancy: not fair.

Percy: I think that's more than fair for the helhiem you've put me and grover through.

1 hour later.

Y/n: PERCY where are you.

???: Give me the lightning bolt child of the gods and your brother a son of Hermes can live.

Percy: I don't have the damn lightning bolt I just found out that my dad is a god.

Y/n: Egyptian sector really Percy.

You run to the Egyptian sector of the museum. And as you get closer to the Egyptian sector you speed up and get a sense of what you are dealing with.

Percy: About time you got here brother.

Y/n: You know that I have to help my baby brother with the monster that he is fighting.

Percy: How long have you known that we are demigods.

Y/n: Since I was eight years old.

Percy: Seriously and you didn't tell me why.

Y/n: Well to protect you. And to save my own ass.

Weeks after the fight with ms Dodds.

Y/n: Grover me and my brother were almost killed in the fight with ms Dodds so what is she.

Grover: She was a servant of lord Hades.

Y/n: We don't have a choice mom we have to take Percy to camp half blood or something much worse than a kindly one will attack us.

Sally: I know that you are right about that so let's go.

Ugly gabe: You ain't going anywhere with them.

Y/n: Back off old man.

Ugly gabe: yeah and are you going to do punk.

Y/n: I'm going to deck you in the nose

Ugly gabe: Then let's go small fry.

Percy: Don't do this Y/n he's just trying to make you fight him so he can claim that you are too violent to stay with me and mom.

Y/n: I don't have to hit him if all I do is dodge.

Well gabe lost the fight and gave up the car keys.

You,Sally,Percy and Grover are on your way to camp half blood but they are attacked by the Minotaur which flipped over the car.