sophomores

Your 16 and the rest of the group is 17

It's the beginning of sophomore year, and I new that because my alarm was going bolistic. I threw my arm to the right where my alarm was sitting on my night stand. I slid out of bed and walked to my closet. I decided on my Strokes band tee and a pair of Levi shorts with an oversized blue button up and my red high top vans. I grabbed by backpack and hopped down the stairs. I walked into our kitchen

"Morning mom" I mumbled. I walked over to the coffee machine and grabbed a mug to pour my self some.

"Morning honey, you have a ride today right? I have to leave-" she said looking down at her watch, "-right now, love you sweetie" she rushed out of the room. Shit, I thought. I pulled out my phone.

"Siri, call Wes" I said while taking a sip of my coffee. "Calling Wes" she stated. My phone rung and rung before he picked up.

Phone call with Wes

Wes: Morning

Me: Morning, hey could
I get a ride?

Wes: Yeah sure, but your
          sharing your coffee

Me: Deal, alright just honk
or something when
you get here, bye

Wes: Alright, bye

CALL ENDED

I set my phone on the counter and texted Amber.

Amber👭🏻

Me- your at Tara's right?

Amber- yep, you gotta ride?

Me- yeah Wes picking me up

                  Amber- alr have fun with

lover boyy👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨

Me- amb like respectfully
        shut the fuck up🖕🏻

Amber- yeah love you too
Read @ 7:40

I laughed, then I heard a horn honk from outside, Wes. I grabbed my mug, backpack, and lanyard and ran out the door smiling. He reached over and opened the door to his jeep for me. I handed him my coffee mug and he laughed at me as I threw my stuff in the back seat and sat down.

"Morning Yn/n, what happened to the travel cups" He questioned as I buckled my self.

"Fuck travel cups Wesley" He looked at me with a surprised look on his face.

"Damn yn, whats with the mood" He said as he pulled out into the street.

"I hate school soo muchh" I whined while looking at him.

"Come on yn it'll be a great year, I mean I'll be here with you the whole time. We'll get through it together, would it make you feel better if I gave you the aux" He asked as he waved the cord around in my face.

I blushed at his comment looking down at my phone and happily snatching the aux cord out of his had.

Now Playing
High School Lover by Caucus

I smiled at the song that started to play out of the speakers. Wes started to tap his hand along to the beat on his steering wheel. He looked over at me and smiled. When we reached a red light, Wes looked back over at me again. He looked at my eyes then down to my lips. I began to move closer to him and he put his hand on the side of my face and pulled me closer. Our face only centimeters away, I could feel his breath on my face. Then it happened, he closed the space between us, putting his lips on mine, he slowly began to deepen the kiss.

*honk honk*

Brought to you from the BMW behind us. We looked forward and saw the green light.

I started to laugh, "Wes drive, drive Wes!" I exclaimed. And he stepped on the gas.

"SORRY" He yelled out the window. I let out a soft laugh and looked over to him and smiled. I leaned over and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek and plopped back down on the black leather seat. He started blushing, I could tell from the faint pink on his pale cheeks.

"Wow, did I make THE Wes Hicks blush, that's crazy" I said giggling.

"Oh shut up yn" he said, clearly flustered.

"Aww, come on Wes you know you love me" I said

"Your lucky I do" He said grabbing my hand while we pulled into the parking lot of Woodsburo High. He parked his car in the front lot. As he pulled in I accidentally spilt some of my coffee on my blue button up.

"Shit" I murmured. I took it off and used it to wipe down the spots in that car that were wet from the coffee.

"Here" He said taking off his hoodie and handing it to me. I leaned over the middle compartment between the seat to give Wes a kiss. I put my hands around his neck while he pulled my face closer to his while I closed the space between us.

Then I heard a collection of "yucks, blahs, and get a room's" from behold Chad, Mindy, Tara, and Amber standing infront of the car. I flicked them off and Wes deepened the kiss.

Then I heard the muffled voice of my sister, "Yeah, alright that's enough" she said as she opened the passenger side door and pulled me out of his car.

"BYE WES" I yelled as Amber and Tara pulled me further and further from Wes.

"BYE BABE" He yelled as I got further away. I blushed at the name.

"So what the hell did we miss out on" Said Tara filling the silence