Accepted

The class all went to their targeted teachers. I was ignored of course. I want to help too. No one ever notices me which can be good or bad. A blessing and a curse. You get it! I passed out standing. When I woke up I was laying in someone's lap. It was lead shax. "Hmm? Why are you here?" I asked without planning the wording.
     "Am I not supposed to be here?" He replied.
     "That's not how I meant it to come out. I'm just shocked that someone noticed me." He looked shocked and the looked up. I say up so he could go wherever he needed to go. He waved and I waved back. I then stood and wandered off. I lost my sense of time and my devi-phone is dead right now. Not the best thing but it works. I looked to where Lead went and it was the opening of the Kings Classroom. They did it while I was out? Was it even the blonde who found me? I had a lot of questions but I ignored them and snuck over so as not to attract any attention toward me. I prefer to stay in the back unnoticed.

A/N: I had so many fanfiction to write as I said this isn't the only app I write on. I also write fanfiction privately just for my friends. I absolutely love writing fanfiction. Come to me with any requests you may have and I will do so. I love wasting time by writing.