The Kings Classroom

A/N: [ ] is a sign for you to insert your name. Sorry needed to tell you before you start the chapter.

    Iruma has done something crazy stupid. Who in their right mind would reccomend using the Kings Classroom. What's worse I'd professor Kelego made a deal with him! If he can get the permission from all the staff then we can use the Kings Classroom. It is insane! I'm going to have a panic attack soon.

     I got a call on my devi-phone. "Hello?..." "[ ] it's me Kirio!" "Oh my gosh!" I haven't talked to Kirio since he tried to destroy everyone! "Yeah it's me! How you been?" "I'm good how about you!" "I'm great now that I get to talk to you!~" Kirio was always such a flirt. "Uh-huh! What do you want?" Only when he wanted something anyway. "Well~ I want you to destroy the school from the inside." "Nuh-uh I'm not doing that. In plus I'll fail anyway." "I believe in you!" "No ask someone else." I hung up on him. I can't stand that moron sometimes. Just because he's evil doesn't mean we can't be friends! Right?

     I walked around the school for awhile. I'm in the misfit class so I haven't actually seen the rest of the school. Our class is stuck in the deep dark depths of the basement of the school. We are isolated from others. It's not fair. I understand Iruma now. I hope to be his friend in the near future.

A/N: uhmm I had writers block for a while sorry!