Misfit Class beginning

A/N: Before the chapter starts it's not actually the beginning I'm starting when Iruma goes through his 'Devil cycle' if you don't understand I reccomend watching 'Welcome to Demon School Iruma-kun' the anime is great and I assume that since your reading this you should know but still it's nice just in case. Thanks for reading! ENJOYYYY!!!

(Y/N's P.O.V.)
     I was running late to Kalegos class like usual. Of course he always notices because he's that good of a teacher. I enjoy being late though. When I'm late I have zero percent likelihood of getting attacked by Sabnok Sabro. I made enemies with him the first day of school and he attacks me when he has the chance. I feel bad for those of whom Sabro has seen as an enemy.

"Your late again miss L/N! What do you have to say about that?" Professer Kalego hissed. He seemed like the bad teacher you only saw in movies and read about in books. I don't reccomend getting on his bad side. "I'm sorry sir I slept in." I bowed. "How is that my fault?" He asked. "I didn't blame you though..." "... To the office." Oops I ticked him off yet again. I went to the office as told and let the chair demon know what happened. He laughed it off. "Iruma-kun has such a great class." Did I mention he's the grandfather of my classmate Iruma? "Yeah. I'm sorry I'll try better not to make professer mad." Come to think of it Kalego reminds me of Professer Snape from Harry Potter.

     I snuck out of my bedroom window and into the woods. I wandered for hours bored out of my mind. I'm still waiting for him? Why don't I leave? No I know why. It's because I love him. "Iruma-kun! Clara is rolling again!" A familiar yet strangers voice said. This was Asmodeus Alice also my classmate. And Clara Valec another classmate of mine. What were they doing in these woods? I wouldn't know. So don't ask me. "Let Clara be happy Asmodeus." Recently Iruma has been off I think he's in his devil cycle. A devil cycle is basically when one devil goes through a point of extreme stress. Only Demons go through this. It's Devi-annoying.

A/N:Thanks for reading to the end. I had a sudden urge to write about Kirio so I am. Sorry to those reading my Kyoya x Reader. I need to do that one but I need some inspiration. I've been reading a lot and nothing has inspired my writing for Kyoya but soon I'll write more to that. Thanks again for reading.