Mini Golfing

Olivia's POV:
I found Matt laying on the couch asleep, I chuckled to myself leaving him to sleep there. I'll always find Matt sleeping everywhere, but that's just Matt.
"Hey Nick." I saw him in the kitchen on the stool swinging left to right on it. He was on his phone watching TikTok, before I Interrupted.
"Yes?"
"Can I talk to you, in private." I say looking at Chris who was next to him.
"Yeah, sure." We went up to his room.
"What did you want to talk about?" Nick asked.
"I uh, I started sh again..." I started crying as Nick hugged me.
"I'm always here if you need me." I nod to thank him.
"Wanna watch something? Maybe it could help you feel better?" Nick and I always have watched movies in the past to make each other feel better.
"Yes of course!" I say with a smile hopping into his bed.
"Alright, which movie?" Nick lays next to me. I rested my head on his shoulder, Nick was gay so I didn't want him to feel uncomfortable if I laid on his chest. But yet he pulled me closer into him.
"Can we watch ratatouille?" Nick begged
"Ehhh, I don't know." I replied
"PLEASEEEEE!"
"Oh my god, fine." He smiled putting it on.

Later into the movie, Nick's arm snaked around my waist. I felt comfortable with him it's like something that I can't explain.
"Night." Nick says getting tired.
"Night." We both fell asleep.

I wake up to nothing but an empty side of the bed. I picked up my phone checking the time.
7:35am, shit. I'm totally going to be late.
I rushed downstairs seeing all the boys at the door.
"Why didn't any of you wake me up?" I say in a stern tone.
"Maybe because we don't have school anymore." Chris says. I furrowed my eyebrows confused of what he was staying.
"We're on summer break now you idiot." Matt says laughing.
"Oh yeah!" I go get ready to spend the day with the triplets. I wasn't ready to go home especially because of my dad. I mean how am I supposed to tell him where I've been for the past 2 days. I brushed my teeth rushing back down to the boys waiting for me.
"Took you long enough." Nick chuckles.
"Shut up asshole!" I exclaimed lightly pushing him as a joke.
"You first." Nick rapidly replied. We both laugh as we get into the car, back to our original seats. I sat in the back beside Nick, behind Chris, and Matt's driving per usual.

"So, where are we going?" I asked.
"It's a surprise." Matt answers.
"Ugh, I hate surprises!" Nick chimed in.
"Same!" Chris complains,
"Guys just calm down! You guys will like it." Matt chuckled stopping at a read light. I scoffed jokingly.
"What's wrong princess?" Matt looks back at me winking, making me laugh.
"Never do that again, or I will murder you!" He yet again chuckles bringing his focus back in front of him. We eventually got out of the car to be parked at a golf park.
"OMG I LOVE YOU MATT!" I yell pulling Matt into a hug tightly.
"Golfing or mini golfing?" Chris asked.
"I was thinking mini golfing." Matt answered.
"Let's go! What are we waiting for?" I grabbed Matt and Nicks wrist, since they were the 2 that were next to me.
"Olivia calm down!" Nick slightly yells.
"Sorry." We get our golf balls and golf clubs.

I found the first hole it was near a waterfall, and it was quit peaceful even with all the screaming. I call going first!" I say getting ready.
"She looks determined." Nick say while everyone laughs but me, I was too focused on the shot in front of me. I hit the golf ball it went right next to the hole.
"Yes!" I say excitedly going to the side near my ball.
"How am I going to beat that!" Chris says annoyed. We continued to play for awhile. Once we hit the end of the course we decided to go get ice cream at an ice cream parlor down the street.

"I had a lot of fun today, thanks guys." I say getting out of the car entering my house. I saw my dad in the living room, I was terrified but the longer I stay away the worse it will get. Better to get it over with anyways. I opened the door, and my dads head whipped his head around.
"Where have you been?" My dad says sternly.
"I uhh..."
"You've been with those boys again, haven't you?" There was a knot in my throat.
"Answer me you dumb bitch!" He slapped me.
"Yes!" I cried running to my room.
"I wasn't done with you asshole!" My dad chased after me.
"Well I'm done with you! You are my dad you're supposed to be taking care of me! But instead you're out at bars hooking up with other women. It's ok though cuz mom does the same when she's out of the state for work!"
"Who said you can yell at me like that? It's those boys they're bad influences on you." My dad always says these things.
"They're really nice people you haven't even met them so stop saying that!"
"I'll say what ever I want, ok? Now I want you to break off all communications with them."
"What no!" He took my phone.
"Dad please no!"
"Maybe now you'll know how to behave." He through phone at the wall smashing it to bits and pieces.
Before I could even do anything my dad punch my face so hard I got knocked out. Once again...

Things swirled around me... where am I? My head ached and I felt weak. I sighed trying to figure out what had happened. Then I realized everything that went down... that was all an hour ago, it was 8pm and I was starving. I went downstairs to see all my stuff packed up in suitcases and bags.
"Dad, what's going on?" I asked.
"It's time for you to move out."
"What, why?"
"I'm done of having such an ungrateful child. I do so much for you, and you just repay me with attitude that I certainly did not raise you to have."
"Good, I don't want to live with an abusive dad anyways." I grabbed my stuff running to the triplets. Luckily I can get a new phone with the extra money I ' borrowed' from my dad. I was walking on the grass till I unexpectedly felt weak. I couldn't move anymore. I dropped to the floor unable to breath. Matt... I need Matt. I got up forcing myself to walk. I finally got to the triplets house, and right as I knock Matt opened the door.
"Olivia!" I fell into his arms.