Chapter 10: 5th Generation

Start from the beginning

Auditor: "Especially with a certain nymphomaniac pirate"

Aloe: "Eh?"

A-Chan: "Now we arrived at the cafeteria"

(She opens the door and the Gen 5th gasps at their sights while Auditor notices Aqua cleaning some tables)

Auditor: 'The files were right, she does her work as a maid whenever she wants to' as he thought...

Aloe: "Is this agency hiring maids too?"

Auditor: "Incorrect. That maid is Minato Aqua, 2nd Generation of Hololive, her genmates are Nakiri Ayame, Ōzora Subaru, Murasaki Shion and Yuzuki Choco."

Lamy: "She looks cute!"

(Aqua yelps out of surprise and quickly rushes towards Auditor to hide behind him...

Sora was gently patting Aqua's head with a gentle smile on her face)

Auditor: "I apologize for her behavior...She's lacking of social skills, please be easy and gently with her"

Botan: "No worries, we like giving everyone their time to open up with us"

Aloe: "Except one of us will think about selling sweats filled in a plastic bottle"

Nene: "Oooo, I like that idea!"

Polka: "She'll definitely gonna do that"

Aqua: *shyly peeks out of Auditor's back* "...h-h-hi..."

Nene: *squeals* "She's so cute!!!"

Auditor: "Behave yourself"

A-Chan: "How about i show you where the office is?"

Botan: "You're our tour guidance, lead the way"

(A-Chan then starts taking the girls out of the cafeteria while Auditor ordered his agents to do their jobs both inside and outside of the HQ...

On their way, the group encountered an Engineer carrying an injured Agent as he walks past them with his colleague on his arms)

Nene: "Is he alright?"

Auditor: "Sometimes, my men tend to get hurt on their jobs, it seems he got hurt while fixing the room for you five"

Lamy: *worried* "That's worrisome...Should be aware of that?"

Auditor: "Fret not, my main priority is security, protection and civilization. I'll make sure no one gets hurt, my agents will take care of everything."

Botan: "That's sick, would it happen to have a shooting range?"

Auditor: "I believe we were planning to make one, however...Tanigo-san was against the idea due to how expensive and illegal these weapons are"

A-Chan: "And also there's a huge risk where the girls accidentally end up killing each other"

Botan: "I can help you with that, i know a few stuffs about weapons"

Auditor: *slightly surprised* "Well, that's a new one..."

Sora: "Ne, Auditor-san" *he looks at her* "Can you teach me how to use those weapons?" (⁠人⁠ ⁠•͈⁠ᴗ⁠•͈⁠)

Auditor: "...I don't think that is a good idea..."

Sora: "Ehhh? Why not?" Ó⁠╭⁠╮⁠Ò

Auditor: "I'm not that comfortable to teach you girls some deadly weapons, Shishiron-san did mention she knows some stuffs about our weapons-"