PROLOGUE

Rhea's POV
Andrea and I have been friends ever since I could remember. Our parents were always really close friends, and they were on the same hockey team together. We grew up in Minnesota, but we're always rooting for the New Jersey Devils. That was our parents' favorite team when we were growing up, so that was always ours. We never played hockey for a team, but we're pros at ice skating and we know how to play. My brother, Lorenzo, plays hockey for both a high school and a travel team. Eventually, when we were teenagers, we both got acting careers and became famous pretty fast. Most of our filming took place in the New York-Metropolitan area, so we bought a small apartment in Jersey City together and have been living there ever since.

Andrea's POV
We both saw that there was a Devils' game on one of the days that we both had off. They were versing the Anaheim Ducks and we decided to go. Rhea put on her Jack Hughes jersey as I put on my Trevor Zegras jersey.
"Wow. You hear that Zegras has got a crush on you?" Rhea said.
"What?" I responded.
"Yeah. Once in an interview they asked him who his celebrity crush was, and he said 'Andrea Pallas'."
"For real?" I still didn't believe her.
"Yes! Look it up."
As we walked to the car, I looked up that one interview on my phone, only to find out that it was true. I was flabbergasted.
Rhea drove to Prudential, and when we got there, they were just starting warmups. Our seats were pretty close to the glass, too.
The Devils ended up winning 6-2, Jack got 2 goals and Trevor got 1.
"Andrea, he probably scored that for you," Rhea laughed as we walked to the car.
"Oh my god, he probably did," I responded sarcastically.