Chapter 1: My best friend.

WARNINGS: Mention of bullying, homophobic people, family abandonment of their son,  homophobic parents and family, body low self-esteem, body image issues. A fighting scene is mentioned, injuries, blood and hospitalization.

☔☔☔
My best friend.
☔☔☔

Hoseok is the gay friend of Yoongi. They are roommates, they had always been friends since middle school and Yoongi protected Hoseok from bullying. 

They had always lived together since Hoseok's parents found out he was gay, they threw him away to the street, so he hasn't talked to them since then. 

Yoongi gave him a place to live, he had always lived under the Min roof. He would live with Yoongi's awesome parents. 

Yoongi found out about Hoseok being gay when they were at middle school, they fought about it, Hoseok believed he would never talk to him again, but one week later, Yoongi came to school with a gift, he had stolen his mother's nail polish, glitter, make-up and his cousins plushies, he gave them to Hoseok saying: 

"I don't know if you would like this girly  stuff, how could I know,  but still I want you to know you are my best friend, and I want to learn more about you so I can understand you, please forgive me Hobi!" 

From that day Hoseok would paint his nails and add makeup to his daily outfit. He was always getting in trouble with the other kids, and the principal. 

At highschool it was the same, but Hoseok had Yoongi, and he was older so he knew how to ignore and defend himself, until one day, they began to bully Yoongi, they would call him "fagot", and say that Yoongi was Hoseok's boyfriend. This affected Yoongi so much, he would cry at night, and Hoseok could hear him on the phone. 

One day Yoongi finally got injured, they had dressed him into a woman's dress, and had pushed him and locked him inside the gymnasium closet at school. 

He was crying so much, he got traumatized, Yoongi was one year older, but he was socially anxious, and he was introverted. He had a weak self esteem, he had always been a little overweight since he was a little kid. 

Hoseok couldn't stand it any longer. He went looking for the bullies, all of them were three years older, he didn't care, he went to confront them. 

It didn't end well for him, the older bullies hit him and bit the shit out of him, they ended up calling to all the parents of the kids involved, Hoseok and some other guys needed to go to the Hospital. 

They were suspended one week, Yoongi didn't went to school for two days, when he returned he knew everything that had happened, he was so depressed he didn't turn on his phone in those days, if he had answered his messages, he would have known Hoseok was at the hospital because he try to clean Yoongi's name. 

The third day, after school he went to visit him, but he no longer resembled his friend, he wasn't the happy, giggling sunshine he had always been..

He was in bandages, his eyes were purple, his mouth in a pout, his lips were turned opposite, so his lips looked sad, his mouth corners facing down, he looked sad and in pain. His eyes show how hurt he was inside. His heart was broken. Yoongi found his friend was a mess. 

"Oteke ... Hyung....?" He said, his voice weak, his meal untouched on the side, he didn't look good. Yoongi looked around his hospital room, there wasn't any sign of his parents or family. "I think .... I mess it all up....." 

His eyes were covered in tears. Yoongi didn't know what to do, Hoseok was the one positive amongst them, he had never seen his best friend so destroyed. 

What had happened was that the school fight had caused the principal and school to investigate more about the fight, they found out Hoseok was gay, and was being bullied because of it. 

Hoseok's parents were told their son was gay, they scolded him and talked to him, but Hoseok didn't deny it, they had a horrible fight, they wanted Hoseok to say it was a lie, but Hoseok didn't want to lie anymore. After the fight they were told they couldn't return to their son's hospital room until they wouldn't fight. 

After Hoseok was discharged things went worse, he fought about everything with his family. Until his father finally lost his mind, he was so disgusted and ashamed to have a gay son, he hit him, and after that he threw him out of his home. That night Hoseok packed, he went outside carrying just his precious things. He walked through empty streets, his tears fell to the ground, and his cheek burned where his dad had slapped him. 

He walked to the only place he could think of. He arrived after a 30 minute walk, he saw the small traditional house, he went near, it was 12:00 am it was late, he probably knew Yoongi's parents were already asleep. He was crying but he was quiet, he was scared and still in pain from his injuries, he went behind the houses he knew Yoongi's room was on the second floor. He took a small stone and threw it, but he was so bad at aiming, it just bounced on the wall and hit him on the head, he screamed from the pain. 

Yoongi had been inside his room, but he wasn't asleep, lately after what had just happened at school, he couldn't sleep well, he was scared of the bullies and was worried for his best friend, Hoseok was still suspended and he felt alone at a school, and Hoseok hadn't been answering his messages, he was worried Hoseok wasn't that type of friend to stop replying. 

He heard the peculiar scream, with no doubt he had heard his best friend's voice outside his window. He went up the bed, he looked through his window, and in the dim light of the lamp outside he could see his friend, he couldn't see his face, it was too dark, he didn't even see his luggages or the tears. He signaled Hoseok to his front door. 

Hoseok turn around the house, the front door had opened slightly, Yoongi was in pajamas, his hair all ruffled, he signaled Hoseok to be quiet and to follow him, Hoseok follow behind with his luggages, Yoongi just noticed them when they arrived to Yoongi's room. 

That night Hoseok told everything to Yoongi, they slept together that night, and the next day they talked to Yoongi's parents. 

After some months living with the Min family, and going to highschool, they all understood Hoseok's parents weren't about to give up, so Hoseok desisted looking for them, next year he was about to be 18 years old, and he was considered at that age a legal adult, so he no longer bothered his parents. 

From then, he lived with Yoongi, the food, medicine, doctors, clothing, needs and even the psychiatrist was paid by Yoongi's parents, who had known Hoseok all their life, and had accepted to help him. 

Hoseok felt so bad about it, he found a job, a halftime job, he would help the Min family with his payment. He was a sad kid, he no longer enjoyed school, but life wasn't as bad as it could have been for him, he still had his best friend, Yoongi. 

Yoongi went through life watching his best friend suffer, be rejected, and hated by his own blood. Inside of him a protective feeling towards Hoseok developed, he would take care of Hoseok.