You regatta be kidding me!

Comenzar desde el principio

"Hey, do you guys wanna team up?" gwen asked.

"Um..." Alex said, glancing at me.

Confessional

Scarlett: Ok, it's a known fact that Courtney and I don't really get along. But... I should be able to deal with her long enough to get to the finale.

End

"Sure. Why not." I nodded.

Chris ended his phone call and walked back over.

"Guy thinks I'm colourblind. As if!" he scoffed.

"Anywho, today's challenge is a regatta around the island!" he explained.

"A re-what-a?" Duncan asked in confusion.

"it's a boat race." I explained.

"Then why didn't he just say that?" Duncan asked.

"Because he's under the illusion that he has any sort of sophistication." Alex explained.

"Shut up Alex." Chris said.

"No." Alex said.

Confessional

Alex: Quoting Heathers, I'm never gonna shut up again.

End

"Back to the show." Chris said "First person to successfully circumnavigate around the island wins immunity and a night at the spa hotel. But don't worry. Chef will keep things interesting by providing some 'obstacles' for you."

A few people gasped and Chris laughed.

"Some of the boats are sea worthy. Some are sink-errific. And, they're all first come first serve starting... now!"

"Come on, let's go!" Courtney yelled to Gwen, Alex and I.

Duncan ran behind us.

"Hey. Can I be part of your alliance?" he asked.

"umm, why?" Gwen asked.

"I could use some allies and I can protect you from people like Mike." Duncan said.

"Like he's a threat." Courtney scoffed.

He beat up freaking Izzy. He is definitely a threat.

"I'm telling you, he's dangerous! I knew him back in juvie when his name was Mal!" Duncan argued.

Ok, that's just ridiculous.

Alex, Gwen, Courtney and I laughed.

Confessional

Alex: He thinks Mike is a threat? That's like... a million on the lame scale! Poor Duncan. So sad. *Bursts out laughing again*

End

"Listen Dumb-can, we don't need you. Courtney can wrestle sharks, Gwen is strong enough to push several people through an obstacle course, Alex took down aa psycho killer, and I've been doing boxing since I was nine. I think we'll be fine without you. Now fuck off." i snapped.

"Fine. Don't say I didn't warn you." he said, before leaving.

We got to the boats and jumped into a speedboat.

"Hold on." Alex said, before starting to drive.

~~~

"Courtney, Alex, Scarlett and Gwen have reached Coconut Alley!" Chris called as we got to a section.

"coco-what now?" I said in confusion, before a bunch of coconuts rained down on us.

Confessional