𝐹𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝑒𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡

Começar do início

He couldn't keep it for long because he easily got surrounded before doing the pass to Isagi.

But instead of him taking the item it was Barou who hit it mid-air and scored a goal for your team.

He started yelling with all the accumulated rage before getting rid of his shirt and throwing it aside.

Team Japan U20
3 - 3
Team Blue Lock

'I'd pass the hugging part.' You thought while watching Isagi run to him only to receive a punch in return.

He started explaining something from far before the arbitrator Came to him to give him back his jersey with a yellow card.

☆_______________☆

You couldn't quite catch what was happening, but Sendou was running with the Ball while shouting nonsense.

_IM GONNA MARRY A HOLLYWOOD ACTRESS OR SOMEONE LIKE (NA- he said and cut himself from continuing as you deadpanned.

And what even more confused you is when his teammates started encouraging him about how he found his true self.

But you were soon taken out of your confusion when you saw that there was five minutes until the end of the match.

______________☆

_WE'RE INTO THE 2 LAST MINUTES ! the man from the speaker shouted while you were trembling out of adrenaline.

Isagi was running with the Ball before Rin came and pushed him to get the item.

You raised a brow at his action and remembered what he said earlier.

FLASH-BACK

_Forget about balancing shit from now on. Rin spoke while you were standing next to Barou and Nagi.

_Say less captain. You told Rin.

END FLASH-BACK

You stood on your spot while he came running and passed next to you making you take a step back to not get crushed by him.

'So that's flow in action. I like it.' You thought while your eyes kept a crazy glimpse while you watched Rin dribble anyway with a seek of killing.

It's Sae Itoshi's style, that way to calculate everything perfectly is football that "destroys beautifully".
Then Rin's disposition is the opposite of that.
He let's the opponent bring out their best.
A football that "destroys hideously!"

There was nothing you could think of except.

Itoshi Rin is going to score the last goal.

or would he ?

You didn't care of him being better than you.

You weren't the protagonist of this match.

You didn't know when would be YOUR moment to dominate the stadium but it wasn't this time.

And so you decided to not let this fact stop you from fulfilling your role as it should be in this match.

He shot the ball to the goal that unfortunately hit the iron bar and flew back to Isagi's possession.

It didn't last long until Sae got himself involved with his action and took the item away.

_GET HIM EVEN IF YOU DIE OR JUST GO AHEAD AND KILL YOURSELFS IN THIS MATCH ! Raichi shouted from the bench with tightened fists.

One minute left.

Rin was infront of Sae waiting for him to get closer enough.

_You... Sae started as you listened carefully. Still haven't fixed this habit of sticking your tongue out and drooling huh ?. He asked his brother but from your position you couldn't see your teammate's expression.

You deadpanned excepting him to say something cool but only shaked your head and got focused again.

Everyone was too focused on the two brothers to notice Isagi make his way to them, even if Rin was in a stat of pure egoism, he hit the ball from Sae's feet for Isagi to receive his pass.

Since they were all close to the goal, he saw the chance and took it.

Isagi.

Watch.

Bam.

Team Japan U20
3 - 4
Team Blue Lock

End of the match.

The whole crowd started screaming and cheering in disbelief as you ran to Isagi to be the first to congratulate him.

_THAT WAS HUGE ! You shouted before hugging him, and it didn't take long for the rest of your team to join you.

_______________☆

Ego Jinoachi was no longer watching the match since now almost ten minutes.

He wasn't thinking of anything.

That until the end of the match ended announcing Blue Lock's victory.

He didn't move his gaze from the ground and widened his eyes in some kind of disbelief.

He wouldn't have created the Blue Lock project if he didn't except results.

He widened his eyes not from the shock of the issue of the match. But to the issue of the starved beasts he created.

_Unpolished gems.

|| _____𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚎𝚍.......____||