twelve

"WAITING FOR YOU."

She tilted her head in confusion. "Waiting for me?" Myra repeated.

"For you to love me. For you to kill with me."

Ethan walked up on to the stage and passed by her, opening a glass case that contained Mickey's robe.

He offered it to her. "Put it on. You know you want to."

Myra hesitantly slipped it over her bloody clothes. He disappeared for another moment and came back with a Ghostface mask in his hand.

"I know you were looking for this too."

The mask was placed in Myra's hands, and she was unsure how to feel. She was holding her family's legacy in her hands.

But this mask would almost confirm the fact that she was becoming like Mickey. Becoming like Ethan.

Ethan grabbed his mask that he had taken off earlier.

She put the mask on as did he. 

Sam and Tara had finally climbed up to the top of the theater, and they gasped at the sight. It turned out Bailey wasn't dead either.

He weakly picked himself up from the ground, not even noticing Quinn's body in the distance. By the way he smiled at Myra and Ethan, she assumed he thought it was Quinn and Ethan under the masks.

"Ethan, Quinn, let's go," Bailey ordered.

Myra could see the disappointment through Ethan's mask.

"We can get them here, right now," his voice changed whispered.

"It's better if we get out of here. They'll believe the cop," Bailey muttered.

Myra wanted to stay with Sam and Tara. But she felt Ethan nudge her, signaling for her to go along with it and follow Bailey.

Myra held her breath as she and Ethan climbed into the back of Bailey's police car. They both kept their masks on. Myra was scared of what was going to happen if she took her's off.

They arrived at an unfamiliar apartment, and again nobody questioned them walking into their apartment because it was Halloween season.

Once they got in, Bailey locked all of the doors and looked back at Myra and Ethan in disappointment and rage.

"They're clearly going to report us. But they're more likely to believe a police officer than a suspected murderer."

They both slowly nodded, Myra just playing along.

"You two can take your masks off now."

Ethan took his off as soon as his father said the words. Myra kept hers on, not sure if she was going to die if she didn't.

Ethan took it off for her. Bailey gasped.

"You're not Quinn. Ethan did you know she was under that mask?" he yelled.

"Yes, but listen dad. She's with us now. Tara shot Quinn. We need another Ghostface."

Ethan lied to save her. But she didn't want to do this. She didn't want to kill anymore. She didn't want to become Ghostface. But she feared that she didn't have a choice.

The smaller girl looked up at the two intimidating figures lingering over her. Ethan smirked and Bailey looked extremely serious.

"Y-yeah," was all she could choke out.

"Fine. But I don't trust her. Lock the door on her," Bailey ordered.

"Yes, dad."

Before Myra could protest, she was being dragged into a bedroom. The door locked, and she was left in there alone.

Just her and Mickey's mask, robe, and knife.

Mickey's knife.

She still had her own knife.

Surely she could find someway out with it. But was it worth it?