1

READ THIS 1ST DONT GO PAST ITS GOT IMPORTANT INFO~~~

THIS STORY IS STEPDAUGHTER AND STEPDAD RELATIONSHIP 

NO, THAT ISNT INCEST BECAUSE THEY ARENT BLOOD.

THIS IS NOT BEST SELLER WRITTEN

THIS WILL HAVE

DIRTY DETAILS

KINKS

SEX

BLOOD

SPIT

SLAPPING

ANALINGUS

BREASTFEEDING

BONDAGE

 PUNISHABLE SEX ( NO ABUSE, OR ANYTHING BAD LIKE RAPE. ITS MAINLY SHE DOES SOMETHING BAD OR HE DOES AND THEY GET FUCKED FOR DOING BAD )

MAY HAVE

ABUSE

DEATH MURDER

KIDNAPING

RAPE 

ABORTION

DONT LIKE ANY OF WHAT'S LISTED DONT READ THIS STORY.

_____________________________________________________________

I never really had a great relationship with my mom. she'd always ruin my relationships with guys by trying to fuck them and making them cheat on me.

I've told her Karma will come back and bite her in the damn ass but she thought I was bullshitin'.

I was away in college when I heard that she settled down and married some guy that's part of a biker club. which I've got nothing against.

after I had graduated college I headed back to the small town of Charming and I got a job and found a place using the money I had saved up from the job I worked at while in school.

after I got myself settled in I decided to go to my mom's place and get anything that was mine that I had left behind. that is if she didn't sell it.

when I pulled up to mom's place I seen a nice looking Harley but didn't see her car so I climbed out and headed up to the door used the key I had and let myself in.

"babe is that ...." 

I had just shut the door and turned around seeing a naked guy with a mess of curls and beautiful blue eyes.

"Hi" he says

"hi." I replied

"who are you?" he asked

"the daughter of the woman you are possibly married to" I say

"really?" he asked

I nodded my head before I pocketed my keys and walked up to the man not caring that he was naked and he wasn't trying to cover his girth.

I openly checked him out and grinned.

"nine or ten inches?" I asked

"yeah" he says

took hold of his hand and lead him to what use to be my room but who knows what it was no.

when I opened the door I seen a bed and that at the moment was all I needed.

"I want it deep inside me" I say

"but..." he trails off when I grab his cock.

"shes what at work?" I asked

he gulped while nodding

" don't you fuck around in most biker clubs?" I asked

again he nodded.

"so how bout you fuck me." I suggested

"how do you want it?" he asked

I smirked and stripped down before I laid on the bed and opened wide.

"hard and deep curly" I say

"Tig" he says

I shook my head

"daddy" I say

he moaned as he crawled up over me and creased my body.

"touch y pussy and see if she's wet enough for you" I say

he reaches down and does just that before he nods.

"then fuck me" I say

 "yes ma'am" he says before he slips inside of me.

"don't go soft of me I want if rough. making me scream" I tell him

"you sure?" he asked

"does a bear shit it the woods?" I asked

"alright but if its too much say red" he says

"yes sir daddy." I say

he grins before he starts fucking me roughly adding speed to and moving my hips a certain way to gain depth inside me.

I moaned and just lost my shit.

"Harder" I demanded

He laid fully over me and started fucking me roughly making me grip and claw his back before I pulled him down on me and started kissing him and marking his neck with bite marks.

I came over and over again before he finally busted his nut inside of me.

he dropped on top of me and panted.

"daddy. I want more from you and I want it so damn good I'll walk funny" I say

"can I catch my breath?" he asked

"sure daddy. but my pussy is gonna pulsate around your cock till you start fucking her again." I tell him

he moaned before he moved his hand up and grabbed my tit and started playing with my nipple before he lifted his head a bit and latched on and started to suckle.

I fisted his head of curls as my pussy really started pulsing around his cock and I started fucking him while he was suckling away on my titty.

I flipped us over and started riding his cock like I've never ridden before and he kept my tit in his mouth and not once lost suction.

 we both cum a total of six more times before I got and shower with him and fuck him there before we get cleaned up and dried off then I do what I came there for.

"will you come back around?" he asked when I finished loading the last of my things.

"yeah.. or you can remember my address and come to me," I say 

I tell him where I live and tell him he is more than welcome to come get some of my pussy when my mom isn't home or when he wants a repeat of what we had done.

"definitely" he says

I smirked.

I took a seat on the steps beside him when my mom showed up.

"I see you two meet. so that saves me the trouble" she says

"yeah and we have very much in common" Tig says

"really?" mom asked

"yeah" I say before I get up go to leave.

"did you finally get all your shit out of my house?" she asked

"yep I got it while you was working." I say

"good. now I can have more space for my things" she says

I say nothing just leave and hope Tig will come fuck me some more.

_____________________________________________________________

A/N: never done a story like this so I'm hoping it goes good.

chapter lengths vary

number of chapters is unknown.