27

(A year later)
Bri's POV
"Don't be nervous you look so beautiful" Franny said. "This is so nerve racking" I said. "You've got this" Franny said hugging me. "Thank you" I said. "You ready" Kian said. "Yes" I said.

Kian walked me down the aisle. We decided to do a simple wedding with friends and family. It was at this little barn we had found. Of course we both disagreed but finally decided on it. Kian gave me away and I held Andy's hands.

"Wow you look" he whispered. "Don't make me cry already" I said. "Your beautiful" he said. "You look handsome" I said.

(A/N: Skipping the boring parts and going to the vows)

"Now they will say there vows to each other" the pastor said. "Forgive me if I mess up" I said. "That's alright love" Andy said. "Okay" I said as Ayla handed me my paper filled with my vows.

"I remember the day we first met like it was yesterday you showed up with your brother, you were practically screaming at my door" I said everyone laughed. "I'm not going to lie at first I wasn't sure if I'd like you but as I got to know you I did" I said. "Then we became best friends and honestly I've never been that close to anyone" I said.

"A lot of people always ask me did you ever think you'd fall in love with your best friend the way you did" I said. "Honestly there's always been a part of me that has loved you as more than a friend so when you told me you liked me, I knew" I said. "I knew from that day forward the only person I wanted was you" I said.

"I knew that our lives would change forever and yes I was scared it wouldn't work out but I knew I needed to take the risk" I said. He teared up. "Most importantly I wanna thank you for loving me the way you do, for making me happy even when I'm not in the best mood" I said.

"You've shown me what it's like to truly be loved and cared for, I never knew what that was like until we got together" I said. "Anderson I love you more than anything in this world thank you for making everyday so much better" I said.

"Most importantly thank you for choosing me to be the one you love for the rest of our lives" I said wiping a tear. "I'm not sure how I'm going to beat that" Andy said wiping a tear. Harrison handed him a paper.

"Brielle from the moment I met you I had the biggest crush on you and I was always terrified you'd never feel the same" Andy said. "You've been my best friend for so many years and I'm so grateful to have you in my life" Andy said. "We've grown up together and you've stuck by my side through it all" Andy said.

"The night I told you how I felt is something I'll never forget I remember hanging up the phone after you told me you felt the same" Andy said. "From then on I knew that hopefully one day I'd marry you" he said I smiled. "Ellie you are the only person I've ever wanted in my entire life and now that your standing here it feels complete" Andy said.

"I love you so much and I can't wait to spend forever with you" Andy said.

Later...
We were officially married which was crazy to think. We decided to have a get together with everybody after the ceremony.

"Mrs. Webb would you like to dance with me" Andy said. "Of course I would" I said he took my hand. "Wooo to the best couple ever" Tara said. Andy and I slow danced.

"What" I said. "Nothing I just love you" Andy said. "I love you more" I said. "I think that's pretty impossible" Andy said. "Guys the cake looks so pretty" Nezza said. "Harry insisted on making it" I said. "He would've made everything if we let him" Andy said. "Oh definitely" I said.

"May I have a dance with my beautiful sister in law" Ayla said. "You can steal her" Andy said I kissed him. "You look beautiful oh my goodness" Ayla said. "Thank you" I said. "So what's next for guys any kids" Ayla said. "In a couple years but if it happens then it happens" I said.

"Our baby requests a friend so we will be waiting" Ayla said. "Maybe in a year or two I don't know" I said. "You two would make beautiful babies" she said I hugged her. "I know" I said.

___
(One more chapter after this. But I'm staring a new story soon. It will be Danny and Andy X reader and you'll decide who you wanna be with.) -AN