As if she is already lost somewhere. Y/n is physically present here with me but mentally, she is somewhere else. Somewhere deep inside her past. Maybe the reason behind her panic attack? I shake my thoughts away, bringing my whole attention to the girl in front of me. She is shaking even in my hold. "Open your eyes for me, little Siren.. please.." I bite on my lips as my forehead stays attached to hers. Y/n slowly opens her eyelashes. Her hazel orbs behind her tears staring back at me. "Look at me. Just me." I muttered.

The moment fell silent. She kept staring at me while I counted her breathe. I thank the universe because she cooperates with me despite her terrible state. "Should we go to the doctor?" I whispered a while later. Her hold on my shirt tightens. She shakes her head violently. "N-no... no.. t-take me.. a-away.." I hum at her. Stroking her hairs softly I let out a sigh. "You're good?" She nods. Y/n is anything but good and I know it. I move to get off the car but she holds my hand. "I have to drive.. so you need to move here.. is that okay?" She whispers a hum to me. I help her getting on the passenger seat.

If y/n was any normal then she would've given me shit for ruining her car with my wet clothes,let alone touch her in this state. I get in the driver's seat and start the engine. My one hand hold her hand in mine. She is still crying and flinching whenever the cloud roars. "I.. I don't.. wanna go... h-home.." I don't question her. Letting out a sigh I head towards my house's direction. We reach there just in time as I park the car before stepping out to help her get out.

Y/n looks over me as I open the door. She wouldn't step out as she eyes the rain over my head. Her heads shakes in denial. Her hands moves to her ears, shutting them off. I don't waste my time as I quickly pick her up in bridal style. "Just look at me and nothing else.." She does as she is told and I move inside my house. I walk towards the guest room which my dad uses whenever he comes over. I slowly place her on the bed.

Her eyes move to the open window and I quickly rush to close it. The sound of rain won't stop and she is only focused on it,causing her breathe to hitch. I check her pulse again and fuck its high. Alarming. "We need to call the doctor. This won't work." I move to the phone but her shaking hand grabs me. "Please don't.. they.. they.. will only.. inject me... it.. it won't work.." She is crying again.

Just what the fuck is wrong with her?

"Should I call your father?" She again shakes her head and I let out a curse. "This won't work, y/n..we need to do something.."

Because panic attacks can be dangerous to the point where they can rip off your life from you.

The thought itself scares me. Y/n keeps shaking her head in denial. "The.. the demons... my.. my demons.. they are.. they are here.." She stammered out as I knit my brows. "What?" I move close to her. "They.. they will take me away.. I can't.. I can't.. Jimin.. I.. they will.. reach me.. I.. don't..." I caress her cheek softly. The heater in the room, drying us both. "There's no one here." I mumbled. "The rain.. I.. I hate it.. I hate it so much.." She chokes on her own breathe. Her molars hitting each other. Her eyes rolling back in her head. My eyes widens as I call out her name multiple times and when it doesn't work, I do another stupid thing.

"Fuck this shit!" I curse out before slamming lips to hers. My lips moves against her. She does kiss back but the grinding of her teeth stops. I cup her face in my hands. The kiss is filled with rain drops falling off my hairs mixing with her tears and our saliva. It's a lot messy. She is not in her right state of mind. I take her vulnerability, nipping on her lips. They taste amazing as always but the kiss is sloppy and I taste her sorrows over it. The kiss to keep her sane because she is losing it.

"No one is here. You're safe. I'm here with you. Nothing is going to hurt you." I muttered once I pulled away. Our foreheads connected as she is clutching on my shirt in a fist. Her breathing is a lot better now. "I'm sorry..." she whispered. I pull her in my embrace, wrapping my arms around her fragile figure. Y/n has been everything but fragile. I've never scene her this vulnerable before and God kill me if I want to see it again.